Arizona ‘Audit’ Contractor Took Election Data To A Montana ‘Lab’… Or Maybe A Log Cabin | Talking Points Memo

25 Likes

No kidding. I have two firm rules in life. Never eat at the airport. And never, ever, ever eat from a gas station.

Never have forgotten the microwave burritos in the 70s/80s. What the hell is textured vegetable protein? And why is it in a burrito? At a gas station?

11 Likes

Seems pretty unlikely to me that they think they’re going to go back to court, especially since there’s not a damn thing any court in the country can do to decertify any electors after the Electoral College vote has already been officially certified by Congress. They just want to manufacture something they can point to as “proof” that Trump Wuz Robbed!!1!

16 Likes

A soybean gone wrong.

12 Likes

No kidding.

1 Like

O I think you’re right but damn it would be good fun to watch them try.

6 Likes

OSFA…SOFAs of the Gods?

http://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/zappo/OSFAweb.htm

:wink:

1 Like

You know things are bad when they have to use sneakernet to get the data to someone who knows how to use grep.

9 Likes

Deep Courts™

4 Likes

It’s also disgusting in the extreme. That human (and I use the term loosely) is ill. Very mentally ill. He should be in an institution with a nicely padded cell. That anyone sees him as anything valuable in political terms speaks to their spinelessness.

6 Likes

Wow!

Depends. Are the ballots underage?

ETA: dammit, I just step out for a sammitch and miss out on a mother lode of snark.

13 Likes

Z-Anon…

1 Like

You can say that again.

2 Likes

Just remember to carry your emergency mask in your pocket, just in case your anxiety leads to hyperventilation. You can just whip on your masks, and use it like a paper bag.

9 Likes

The Daubert motion would be a thing of beauty, that’s for sure.

5 Likes

Farther far right.

5 Likes

Or you can just get a free paper bag from the grocery store.

1 Like

All that means is that there’s no fundraising blood left in that turnip. On to the next grift!

7 Likes

Well, I can’t pretend I never eat iffy food. There is a Chinese food kiosk in terminal B of the Atlanta airport that serves a pile bourbon chicken on noodles that I plan trips around.

13 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available