Arizona ‘Audit’ Contractor Took Election Data To A Montana ‘Lab’… Or Maybe A Log Cabin | Talking Points Memo

Election data from the politicized “audit” of Maricopa County, Arizona’s 2020 election results has made its way across multiple state lines to a secure “lab” — or maybe a cabin — in Montana. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1378197

Log cabin?

More like a backwoods bunkum bunker.

37 Likes

It’s The Last House on the Right.

35 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

Al Cowlings delivered the precious cargo in a white Ford Bronco

15 Likes

So is the DOJ going to take action on this at some point?

30 Likes

I pity Hobbs (and even the Republicans who run the Maricopa County election board and are opposed to the “audit”) - there are probably legal grounds to shut this abomination down now, but that would only bring screeches from the Big Liars that “there must be something to hide” … but letting the process proceed to the inevitable, falsified conclusion that there WAS voter fraud (and only then suing to hold the “auditors” accountable for their violations of the law) produces the same screeching result and have some sort of document. I personally would like to see the US Department of Justice step in and stop this - the screechers are already screeching at Joe Biden and his administration, USDOJ intervention would at least give Arizona Democrats some cover (particularly Hobbs in her effort to become governor next year).

22 Likes

The erstwhile Kaczynski residence.
The cabin’s history, hauntings and intellectual aura provide just the right kind of inspiration for the sorts of insight sought in this ‘investigation.’

14 Likes

I just went to three grocery stores vaxxed and maskless (as the signs indicated I could). It felt like robbing banks bareassed.

38 Likes

I really really really want them to take these ballots to court to try to prove something with them. They are worthless at this point as evidence of anything whatsoever.

53 Likes

But not to the foxnews and oan crowd. Though I am curious as to why they are dragging out so long. Must be the grift dollars.

21 Likes

The Far Right.

34 Likes

And it’s only one county. I think they should have hired immigrants.

9 Likes

“Fisher-Price Geiger counter going crazy! Definite drop in temperature, I feel so cold. Hold me! It’s like a window on another dimension. I see dead people! Don’t go into the light! Bamboo, bamboo, better never bother with me old bamboo!”

12 Likes

He crossed state lines. Is that bad?

17 Likes

reminder

28 Likes

Only if the ballots were under age.

32 Likes

Some of them were dead, it’s been said by many.

5 Likes

What? I wont pity that which, even when burned at the stake.

1 Like

Arizona ‘Audit’ Contractor Took Election Data To A Montana ‘Lab’… Or Maybe A Log Cabin

Rode there on his pygmy pony, Mighty Little:

With a pair of heavy-duty Zircon-encrusted tweezers in his hand…

18 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available