Arizona ‘Audit’ Contractor Took Election Data To A Montana ‘Lab’… Or Maybe A Log Cabin | Talking Points Memo

Now we know where the hostages are being held in the kidnapping of democracy.

8 Likes

If they are using this to drive the narrative that the election was fraudulent, they are losing that window. Instead, things like the point of this article, keep happening and further contaminating their efforts. They are only going to convince those who desperately want to believe. The rest of the country is giving them the extreme side eye.

10 Likes

I think this might get closer to the truth.

6 Likes

He’s a good hoss
Even though He’s a bit dinky to strap a big saddle or
Blanket on anyway
He’s a bit dinky to strap a big saddle or
Blanket on anyway
Any way he’s pluckin’ the ol’ Dennil Floss
Even if you think it is a little silly, folks
I don’t care if you think it’s silly, folks

5 Likes

My personal Zappa fave!

3 Likes

I don’t think so, there is no way you can convince a republican that the election was not stolen. They saw White Supremacy Nirvana being so close within reach that they cannot conceive loosing any other way but by fraud.

8 Likes

I have no idea what they think they’re doing. The MFWWNBN actually conceded last night in his telephone interview with Fox. So I hope that has spread throughout the entire rightwing and I suspect it has.

17 Likes

They were never interested in convincing anyone else.

These ballots are now as iffy as a gas station roller-grill taquito.

17 Likes

What a pity we’ll never be as paranoid as them. We’ve got so much to work with!

2 Likes

The Arizona Republic first reported the story two weeks ago: Ben Cotton, the founder of the audit’s tech contractor CyFIR, made copies of Maricopa County’s election server and other data and drove them to what one audit spokesperson described as a “secure lab” in Montana. The spokesperson, Ken Bennett, told the Republic he didn’t have any details on how Cotton was keeping that data secure.
… … … …
Every last Goober in my state’s legislature should be recalled.
Fired
Arrested,Charged
Locked up
Good fucking God…

19 Likes
20 Likes

Exactly. The Big lie GQP will scream no matter what the President does. AG Merritt Garland needs to have Main Justice and the Arizona USAG start the process of filing charges against these bast*rds for violation of 52 US Code § 20701 and § 20702

Any person, whether or not an officer of election or custodian, who willfully steals, destroys, conceals, mutilates, or alters any record or paper required by section 20701 of this title to be retained and preserved shall be fined not more than $1,000 or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/52/subtitle-II/chapter-207

11 Likes

I doubt there has ever been a bigger asshole that donald j trump esq.

12 Likes

Uh, Katie Hobbs is a stalwart Democrat and is running for governor of AZ.

17 Likes

Matt Gaetz: “Today, I am announcing my new role as official Arizona ballot handler.”

25 Likes

there was this scheme that involved taking pre-marked ballots and sneaking them into the country disguised as

13 Likes

Referencing those who want to believe. Their ability to add to that number is very questionable.

2 Likes

O my god that’s incredible. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

8 Likes

I watched that “hand off” between Rachael and Lawrence and about fell outta my chair.

5 Likes

Because what this fraudit needs to freshen it up is some gay republicans wreathed in denial and self-loathing. You can tell the self-loathing ones by their haircuts.

14 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available