Arizona ‘Audit’ Contractor Took Election Data To A Montana ‘Lab’… Or Maybe A Log Cabin | Talking Points Memo

I have mentioned on this forum several times that the 70s was the devil’s own decade in style.
I had no idea that bass lures were comprised of sequins.

2 Likes

In the heart…

1 Like

Well, little minnows are comprised of sequins, basically, except they’re called scales.

4 Likes

to figure out what happened to data taken from Arizona to Montana

“Here are Arizona ballots,” announced Ron Johnson. “These were given to me by a secret source (Roger Stone) who found them in Venezuela. Now why would Democrats do that?”

3 Likes

This is beyond farce that election data can be taken out of state while everyone just looks on. This could never happen in a First World country that’s also a superpower.

Oh, wait.

3 Likes

Maybe a crack house…?

He’s not wrong. But the effect may be different than what he imagines.

3 Likes

What is it?

Do we need new laws to stop this crazy shit? This is NOT a voter audit, rather its VOTER FRAUD!

This mess should have been stopped a long time ago. Everyday, it’s becoming sillier and sillier on their corrupt processes.

1 Like

Oh, I doubt that this Ben Cotton asshole has any clue how to use grep.
He’s a fraud, simply a fraud. I’d call him a douche bag, but I have nothing against douche bags.

2 Likes

Can they be privately flogged?

1 Like

The kid on Lost in Space, wasn’t he also the one sending friends & family to the Corn Field?

1 Like

“So, Vlad, just between you and me: I’ve heard quite a bit about Helsinki. Is it true?”

Just another reason to get the “vaccine chip.”

Farce, perpetrated by delusional goobers. The sad part is it may gain traction.

“Oh, that thing. Yeah, I thought it was part of the new filing system.”

1 Like

If you are looking for ways to commit fraud you might want to run experiments in a remote location, say a cabin in Montana. It is straight out of the Republican playbook to accuse Dems of the very deeds Republicans are committing.

2 Likes

So much for “chain of custody.” Now we can be assured that the ballots have been tampered with and can no longer serve as evidence or counted. A week or so ago, we learned that the voting/tabulating machines, having been tampered with, have to be trashed and replaced at great expense.

I know that Republicans are all in favor of “government waste” when they’re the ones deciding to do the wasting of taxpayer resources, by fruitless court challenges and the like. So, the Arizona Republican Party needs to be made to pay, IN FULL, all costs associated with making the State of Arizona’s election systems whole again.

Or the Arizona Democrats need to talk about how much money had to be spent by YOU, the TAXPAYERS, to pay for the AZGQP’s little ballot game. Oh, and Trump is still a loser.

1 Like

Even I know this, and I consider sports an irritating waste of air time when I am looking for something to watch on TV.

My stepdad was a sports nut, so I did learn some stuff whether I wanted to know it or not. In the olden days, kids, there was ONE TV plus radio. Fortunately, I could sneak to the other end of the house and read a book.

1 Like

I think there’s a good chance the donors are financing a summer vacation in Montana.

1 Like

This is pretty clearly a “collage” of clip-art elements. You may recognize the donkey from the Shrek series. And that’s not sharpie, it’s the drawing tool from Microsoft Paint.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available