Arizona ‘Audit’ Contractor Took Election Data To A Montana ‘Lab’… Or Maybe A Log Cabin | Talking Points Memo

I don’t even care at this point. The damage is done.

oh, you are right, I hadn’t realized that. I guess I always assumed that the lack of address would be an issue for them, but I just did some googling and found this:

Though it seems like “mailing election information” would still be problematic unless they used a shelter address or some other place with a standard mailbox. So I’m not really sure.

2 Likes

It’s the best soap, I use it for tons of stuff, too. And even though I’ve got a personal animus towards any kind of proselytizing (due to many evangelical family members), for some reason the soap bottle screed never bothered me. It was just too bizarre and wacky and mostly just amusing. Don’t drink soap! No soap in eye!

And I’ve noticed the language on the bottle has been grammatically improved and the crazy toned down since the Dr. died and the family took over the business. The old bottles were way worse!

2 Likes

Confirmed liberal. Bumped heads with the conservative Buddy Ebsen on the set, then this.

1 Like

Yes your points are quite valid … but part of me still wants to stop this ugly demented nonsense before it creates more damage… it is frustrating to basically wait for it to become so toxic that it causes its own demise.

2 Likes

Well, there is the federal law about securing and preserving ballots and records after elections. I don’t know what the penalties would be for not doing that, though.

I can’t help thinking about bass lures when I see that kind of material in an outfit.

3 Likes

I have mentioned on this forum several times that the 70s was the devil’s own decade in style.
I had no idea that bass lures were comprised of sequins.

2 Likes

In the heart…

1 Like

Well, little minnows are comprised of sequins, basically, except they’re called scales.

4 Likes

to figure out what happened to data taken from Arizona to Montana

“Here are Arizona ballots,” announced Ron Johnson. “These were given to me by a secret source (Roger Stone) who found them in Venezuela. Now why would Democrats do that?”

3 Likes

This is beyond farce that election data can be taken out of state while everyone just looks on. This could never happen in a First World country that’s also a superpower.

Oh, wait.

3 Likes

Maybe a crack house…?

He’s not wrong. But the effect may be different than what he imagines.

3 Likes

What is it?

Do we need new laws to stop this crazy shit? This is NOT a voter audit, rather its VOTER FRAUD!

This mess should have been stopped a long time ago. Everyday, it’s becoming sillier and sillier on their corrupt processes.

1 Like

Oh, I doubt that this Ben Cotton asshole has any clue how to use grep.
He’s a fraud, simply a fraud. I’d call him a douche bag, but I have nothing against douche bags.

2 Likes

Can they be privately flogged?

1 Like

The kid on Lost in Space, wasn’t he also the one sending friends & family to the Corn Field?

1 Like

“So, Vlad, just between you and me: I’ve heard quite a bit about Helsinki. Is it true?”

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available