Arizona AG Posts Vid Of Himself Twirling Nunchakus For Some Reason | Talking Points Memo

I often wondered who was buying all those used overhead light fixtures we sell at the Habitat Restore.

Edit: It looks like the best way to protect yourself from someone attacking you with nunchakus is stay out of range until they club themselves.

11 Likes

The government of the state wherein I reside is chock full of idiots, show offs and numbskulls.
I am not responsible as I do not vote for such folk.

2 Likes
2 Likes

But at least now we get to the other side of the Holocaust with their help!

3 Likes

I read that was widely disturbed video. That works too.

5 Likes

Science is true whether anyone accepts it or not.

4 Likes

Thereā€™s nothing wrong with being widely disturbed.

Ya gotta have stories.

Iā€™ll tell you one day about when five of us piled drunk into a 4 passenger single prop, in the middle of the winter, and somehow managed in mid-flight to kill the engine.

Good times.

3 Likes

One can just feel the economic anxiety.

8 Likes

Pffffffffffffft. Scientists canā€™t agree on whether gravity is a force, or an effect. I say, it should be ignored until they get it sorted.

6 Likes

Do not step off a multi story platform to test it.
Just donā€™t.
Or you will accelerate at 32 ft/sec/sec toward the center if the Earth until you encounter a very sudden and unpleasant halt at ground level.

3 Likes

Sah Da Tay!

1 Like

Yeahā€¦ and good thing the engine noisesā€¦

Nunchakus?

Probably because he has strong competition in the Greatest Arizona Asshat Challenge. Now that Arpaio is gone, and Sinema is in Europe.

6 Likes

Iā€™ll never forget just how silent it got, up there a few thousand feet. One second the noise of engine and prop just a few feet from your face, and thenā€¦nothingā€¦

6 Likes

Typical right wing goober. Whether itā€™s toxic attitudes toward women, martial arts or martial law, or libertarian masturbation fantasies, these twats never really mature past the 9th grade.

2 Likes

OT
And here I thought Arizona was weirdā€¦

(CNN)-- A school district superintendent in North Texas apologized Thursday night after one of the districtā€™s administrators told teachers that if they have books about the Holocaust in their classroom libraries, then they should also include books that have ā€œopposingā€ views of the Holocaust.
ā€¦ ā€¦ ā€¦
mebbe Auschwitz isnā€™t real?? Mebbe World War Two didnā€™t happen?

4 Likes

nb. nunchaku is its own plural. ā€œNunchakusā€ is not a word.

2 Likes

Yeah, my home state of Arizona is always in the running. sigh

4 Likes

If I fantasize about him smacking Kyrsten Sinema in the head with those,does that make me a bad person?

4 Likes

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich (R) on Friday tweeted a context-free video of him whirling nunchakus on a rooftop somewhere.

Clearly those nunchaku need auditing.

4 Likes