Arizona AG Posts Vid Of Himself Twirling Nunchakus For Some Reason | Talking Points Memo

We have a lot of questions.

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich (R) on Friday tweeted a context-free video of him whirling nunchakus on a rooftop somewhere.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1390936

Numbnuts showing off his nunchakus, nothing else to see here.

14 Likes

You want the nunchucks.

No. We really don’t.

17 Likes

I guess he failed to read the memo…it’s a 9mm or AR-15 these days. Chucks are 90’s crap.

15 Likes

Geez, he looks like a real dickhead.

19 Likes

Because he’s a total dumbsht?

5 Likes

I wonder when they are going to graduate to RPG’s.

2 Likes

This is supposed to be a winning message? I dunno but i don’t get it.

1 Like

He’s demonstrating his capacity to heal a divided nation. The two parts will work as one, clubbing our enemies into submission, held together by the chain forged by future-minded politicians who know how we’re interdependent in the end. He’s using literal links as a metaphor. The message is subtle, I admit, but it’s there.

20 Likes
14 Likes

I thought the facial expressions really brought home his message. That, and the fact that he seemed to keep hitting himself.

8 Likes

It’s only in my fantasy universe that this numbnuts (h/t up-thread) gets confronted by an 11-year-old black belt who kicks Brnovich’s doughy ass.

13 Likes

Did he pull up in a ragged, bondo-ed El Camino?

What are these guys, thirteen and trying to impress the guys at the lunch table?

No mullet? I am disappointed.

3 Likes

Always wondered what became of Doug from Ghost World…q6gGR8D

3 Likes

That video would have been more fulfilling, and apropos, if he had hit himself squarely in the nuts.

I ask rhetorically, exactly what is wrong with these people?

9 Likes

Wow, well Florida finally has some competition in “the dumbest things” category.

4 Likes

No, not true. What we really want to see is how you handle petards.

7 Likes

GOP politics have become a mixture of performance and obstruction.

4 Likes

“The fury of a demon instantly possessed me. I knew myself no longer. My original soul seemed, at once, to take its flight from my body; and a more than fiendish malevolence, gin-nurtured, thrilled every fibre of my frame.” ― Edgar Allan Poe, The Black Cat

6 Likes

“Plays with rigid, chained together phallic objects - without explanation … on widely distributed video”

answer:
Name an activity that might justify a “Welfare Check” by the local authorities?

8 Likes