Appeals Court Lets DOJ Access Classified Docs Trump Hoarded At MAL

I would really love to be able to turn the lights off and on in my home post vax. Deeply disappointed it hasn’t happened yet.

1 Like

I call it Mess a Mucus.

1 Like

And I, a former Miss America, wish to crown them with the laurels they deserve.

1 Like

How can you swiftboat someone who has never boarded so much as a canoe?

1 Like

Individually, humans can be very smart but in large quantities we tend to be a collective disaster. Just my take.

2 Likes

Meanwhile Brett Favre gets away with it.
Could there be a reason, hmm…

11 Likes

Holy crap!

2 Likes

Honestly I don’t put much faith in polls and the subsequent analysis. Depends how questions are framed, how the respondent is feeling at the time, and we’ve seen how someone who’s trailing in polls (or leading) and similar opinionating don’t always wind up becoming the candidate. Five Thirty Eight, for example, today is not necessarily going to reliably reflect similar findings a week from now. Perfect example was the prediction by about everyone that HRC would win because of orange’s many. imperfections. Sadly they were wrong. But Latinas supporting a racist misogynist doesn’t compute.

@21zna9 Just my opinion.

2 Likes

That’s pretty much the textbook definition of a clear and present danger.

3 Likes

@arrendis @darrtown

1 Like

Yeah. I don’t get that at all, especially after all the terrible things has said about Hispanics. It’s like they just can’t get enough of his abuse.

2 Likes

Amen! I’m taking care of my 91 year old dad who is a Korean War veteran (1951) and it is extremely difficult for all of us but a nursing home is his only viable option, and the people doing all the work barely make enough money to live on.

4 Likes

And the weed is pretty good too!

I think I see one now!

2 Likes

Yeah, not terribly surprising. The call to reservists coming in lockstep with the new ‘here are massive new prison terms for anyone attempting to dodge the draft’ has them willing to risk prison, rather than get killed.

1 Like

Well, he is White.

2 Likes

3 Likes

It’s Mississippi.

The Feds have a say, but from the start, the Favre story is still a thing.

3 Likes

I am curious if ‘all’ litigants will ask her to recuse as they won’t want her to ‘hear’ their cases.

We support peaceful, freedom loving people. Send the Russians to Miami Beach. Florida has openings now.

1 Like