Appeals Court Lets DOJ Access Classified Docs Trump Hoarded At MAL

A lot of things happened. Here are some of the things. This is TPM’s Morning Memo.

A three-judge panel of the U. S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit ruled unanimously yesterday to temporarily block Judge Aileen Cannon’s shocking order in the Mar-a-Lago documents case, allowing Justice Department investigators to access the classified material the FBI seized from Trump’s Florida resort.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1433142
1 Like

Fiiiiirsssst!

56 Likes

Next up on the GOP docket
Get rid of the womans vote
GOP congressional candidate said US suffered from women’s suffrage and praised organization trying to repeal 19th Amendment | CNN Politics
CNN

A Michigan candidate for the US House backed by former President Donald Trump once railed against giving women the right to vote, arguing that America has “suffered” since women’s suffrage.
“Some argue that in a democratic society, it is hypocritical or unjust for women, who are 50% of the population, not to have the vote,” Gibbs’ website read. “This is obviously not true, since the founding fathers, who understood liberty and democracy better than anyone, did not believe so
Guess what the founding fathers believed about black people

52 Likes

I tried not to burst out laughing’: Experts roast Donald Trump’s ‘insane’ declassification telepathy

51 Likes

Yesterday was such a satisfying day!! Damn. I went to bed with a smile on my face! (unlike TFG)

54 Likes

I could have been first but I didn’t want to appear insecure or needy. No reflection on you garybee, you’re the best.

But a BFD late last night. POTUS went to bed with a smile.

27 Likes

And it doesn’t matter whether Trump declassified the documents anyway, the court said , adding that the declassification argument is a “red herring” because “declassifying an official document would not change its content or render it personal

Not that having his argument exposed as fallacious has ever slowed TFG’s march to the absurd. It doesn’t matter if it’s fallacious; what matters is that the rubes continue to believe.

.”

32 Likes

Not to worry…

Loose Cannon will just appeal the ruling on Trump’s behalf.

25 Likes

Finally, some sunlight and the promise of better days ahead. For us and not TMFWWNBN.

30 Likes

Just for this mornings stupid
Can the GOP Accommodate Two Rock Stars? - American Thinker

11 Likes

He served on Meal Team Six at McDonalds.

41 Likes

All I could think of was the updated book of Donald and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Rotten Day :wink:

27 Likes

I am not familiar with this site. At first I thought it was a satire site…but the more I read, the more I realized it was sincere! Sheesh. Talk about mainlining the kool-aid.

20 Likes

I don’t think you need to read the entire first sentence to get your full daily allowance of stupid.

Fresh from his deft Martha’s Vineyard gambit,

35 Likes

Serious as a heart attack

10 Likes

A bad day, week or month for Trump is grand times for us.

11 Likes

Putin is humiliated. He’s getting high on his own shit.

Absolute power disconnects a guy from reality. (Trump only thinks he has absolute power and look what a mess he is.)

Putin is feeling cornered and obviously enraged. He’s muttering darkly about nukes.
I want to tell him to cut it out. Stop dreaming. Go home. Mind your own business.

But, no. Putin, like Trump, is very, very hurt and so we must all be very, very afraid.

Gimme a break.

55 Likes

We are not talking about people with vast intellects here. And the weird thing is, he won his primary with at least one other challenger. So, somebody’s voting for him — would be interested to see how many GQP-QMAGAt women did.

17 Likes

Here’s hoping that the ruby slippers have been removed from Cannon’s feet & her legs have shriveled back up under the house that just fell on her!

29 Likes

Finally, some sunlight and the promise of better days ahead. For us and not TMFWWNBN.

It did feel good didn’t it, no longer being lost in the lawyering and legalese. Here come the DOJ! Don’t see how they cannot indict Fat Boy now. The visual may be too much though, orange head to toe.

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available