AP: Members Of Trump Campaign Behind ‘Stop The Steal’ Rally

Members of President Donald Trump’s campaign helped organized the “stop the steal” rally in Washington D.C. that transformed into the Capitol riot, according to the Associated Press.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1355172

Much of the women’s social media posts about the event, like the online footprint of many groups involved in planning the rallies, have since been wiped.

Uh, I have some bad news for y’all re: the internet and attempting to completely and totally remove things from it.

28 Likes

7 Likes

“Unfortunately, for months the left and the mainstream media told the American people that violence was an acceptable political tool,” the statement read. “They were wrong. It is not.”

Yet another example of “the bad stuff we did was really the the Democrats’ fault.”

26 Likes

Antifa made me do it.

28 Likes

It’s cute that they think the DEL button is some sort of digital shredder.

28 Likes

My account was hacked by Antifa.

13 Likes

So, does a blanket pardon for the the crimes of those on jan 6th on capitol hill also include the ones who conspired to put them there? Tune in next week while we deep-read the pardon text.

8 Likes

Is that group the one that Clarence Thomas’s wife belongs to?

8 Likes

You left out, “It’s Pelosi’s fault. If she hadn’t been there brazenly sitting in her speaker’s office, we wouldn’t have had to go there.”

21 Likes

Guantanamo, the place to be!

With the rest of the terrorists.

5 Likes

What is with all the Trump loving women, do they want to be grabbed or otherwise made less then men?

I Got Maced, the Musical, starring Onion Elizabeth from Knoxville - YouTube

I agree with the old ditty that says “women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut and still think they are beautiful”. But I also agree those who said “empowering women means nothing if those women are dicks.”

As was said communicated to men in the old movie “Animal House” now needs also be told to women, “fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.”

Now I get that women can be at least as racist as men, but don’t these women Trumpers get that in addition to racism, these women are also engaged in a seditious attempt to overthrow democracy so that among other things they can be made forever subservient to men?

4 Likes

“If only Gym Jordan had a big strong wrestler blocking the door”.

4 Likes

to funny lol

2 Likes

Ibn the last few days sporadically there is a Wi-Fi network that props close to my home that is called “FBISurveillanceVan”, so for that I am renaming my Wi-Fi “AntifaHQ”.

20 Likes

It’s always someone else’s fault.

5 Likes

Madonna made me do it.

3 Likes

Pelosi has been found GUILTY in the court of PATRIOT for the heinous crime of speakering while democrat and woman

8 Likes

1 / I expect to be hearing MAGA crowds chant LOCK HER UP…well, never, really.
2 / But let’s LOCK THEM UP anyway.
3 / Then legally squeeze their metaphorical testicles (because John Yoo says it’s legal) until they give up Trump as Conspiracy MasterMind.

3 Likes

I just love the whole idea that when all these cultists lay there head down at night, they fear the knock knock at the door. lol
wish I had all there addresses, i would run around all night knocking on doors just to keep them twitchy. lol

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available