AP: Members Of Trump Campaign Behind ‘Stop The Steal’ Rally

“Surprise, surprise, surprise.”
— Gomer Pyle, 1962

OT And now a message from Stevie Wonder:

3 Likes

The LEFT, really? The same Left that hosted numerous completely peaceful events and protests? The Left that sends out emails to participants saying don’t bring any weapons, stay peaceful? The Left that got beaten, pepper sprayed, and had rubber bullets shot at them? The LEFT?

7 Likes

I’ve seen that in my neighborhood as well

3 Likes

Members Of Trump Campaign Behind ‘Stop The Steal’ Rally That Become Riot

Captain Obvious also works for the AP.

10 Likes

["The Women for America First page in particular was almost completely bare after the rally, excepting one statement from Amy Kremer, the group’s founder.

‘Unfortunately, for months the left and the mainstream media told the American people that violence was an acceptable political tool,’ the statement read. ‘They were wrong. It is not.’ "]

This is a lie. It changes no one’s mind, but it does provide a talking point for Trump and the GOP.

It also can be used as a plain and evident example of these kinds of talking points and their uses

1 Like

I’m sorry, was I not supposed to already assume this?

Trump saying “Be there, will be wild!” kind of gave it away.

4 Likes

Well, isn’t that awkward? They all seemed like such nice girls.

1 Like

I’ve had a variant of that for years. But I throw numbers on it, to make people wonder where the other vans are.

6 Likes

It’s the only WAP name more popular than “linksys”.

5 Likes

The party of personal responsibility?

3 Likes

Most criminals like cache. Duh.

1 Like

Then Gym could block his back door.

3 Likes

Religious freedom, the Supreme Court sanctioned “Get Out of Jail Free” card.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, er Capital Building…

Representative Boebert is one step away from stating that she has been mistaken as a Congressperson.

And so, could not have possibly led those tour parties multiple sources have confirmed.

6 Likes

Where’s Lincoln’s bust at?

WPTV Chopper 5 flew above Mar-a-Lago around 9:30 a.m. and spotted at least two trucks from JK Moving Services stationed in front of the club, along with workers carting large moving boxes into the property.

What will the neighbors say?

7 Likes

Quick! To the WayBack Machine Sherman!

WayBack Machine

1 Like

Who cares? I love it! It’s really happening.

8 Likes

Hate to say this, but if you host a rally, get the [permits, and it goes bad like this one did, . . . . .really bad . . . . five people dead bad,. . . .you are legally responsible!

Maybe you had better start hoping you don’t get charged under the felony murder rule.

10 Likes

Let me guess what JK stands for . . .

2 Likes

“Unfortunately, for months the left and the mainstream media told the American people that violence was an acceptable political tool,” the statement read. “They were wrong. It is not.”

“But, guns are.”

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available