AP: Feds Feared Epstein Confidant Might Kill Herself | Talking Points Memo

Nah, Barr wants this one alive. She’ll be tormented until she’ll say whatever he wants her to say in exchange for some sort of light plea deal.

Barr is going to try to use this to give the QAnon folks the Clintons.

9 Likes

The second “L” is silent.

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s the game this time. Barr wants to break her and get her to implicate some very important people (other than Trump and Barr’s daddy of course).

5 Likes

Or, in terms the Pentagon might understand, “suicide may be committed”.

“geese-lane”; it’s French, don’t you know?

jee-LEN I think

1 Like

Show me this, please.

:man_facepalming:Wake me up when it’s over: I can’t have her occupying even one of my active brain cells while all around us the known world teeters in the balance!

2 Likes

She registered her phone under G Max. How the hell did these people get away with anything at all, ever?

15 Likes

Ghislaine Maxwell looks at Barr: “Donald Trump…never heard of him”…:zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

In a country where “cholmondeley” is pronounced “chumley” there’s just no way to know.

11 Likes

Gi-lane Max-we? I’ll never be able to pronounce English.

3 Likes

No. He was murdered.

At this point Barr is thinking about saving his own wide flabby ass. When the time comes, he and McConnell will shiv Donald.

1 Like

I’m just a country boy and the way y’all carry on in the city, it kinda freaks me out. She may not have been an eyewitness to things Epstein saw. I’m just saying, if she doesn’t survive it means bad things.

4 Likes

Epstein’s Autopsy ‘Points to Homicide,’ Pathologist Hired by Brother Claims

NYT

4 Likes

There’s only one L, Ghislaine. So, to echo @mattinpa “Gi-lane?” which makes no sense.

1 Like

Is this some kind of foreshadowing by the Feds? I don’t know why they’re openly speculating and making this known to the press. Even if true, isn’t that something they should just take note of and not be talking about? Wonder who AP’s source is on this. Something smells fishy about this story to me.

…an official familiar with the matter told The Associated Press.

Hmmm…I can’t quite put my finger on it though.

Seriously it seems to be a French name obvs and the question is whether the S is pronounced or not, and whether it’s a hard G or not. It has a medieval flavor so search me.

1 Like

It’s Ghee-Laine. I’m listening to a podcast and they’re interviewing people who knew her in the U.K.

2 Likes

Burlap would be more appropriate.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available