Another One Bites the Dust: Dr. Oz Takes Back His Election Denial - TPM – Talking Points Memo

Or ought to be.

8 Likes

So Mastriano is trying to lose some weight with intermittant fasting?

1 Like

I don’t know what to tell you …but you do know if it was “fisting” … Mastraiano would be going for a run of 100 straight days to break his previous record.

1 Like

Sure, Donnie ate dessert:

download

My impression was that Donnie got more enjoyment from Mitt’s discomfort than the meal, however.

8 Likes

It was asparagus and guacamole.

Accuracy is important in political travesties.

2 Likes

Would the governor of Texas make the trip to Pennsylvania? Or would Mastriano have to go to Austin on his knees?

2 Likes

And every righteous journalist from now until forever should be asking:
“So, were you lying then? or are you lying now?”

With the follow up:
“So, why should we believe you, now?”

Followed by:
“Don’t change the subject, you lying sack”

10 Likes

All things considered, I think Mastriano will have make that pilgrimage to Texas, offer Abbott the scourge, kneel upon the cold stone floor and bare his shoulders and back.
The only effort I can see coming from Abbott is swinging the whip.

2 Likes

Not me…

On your list of clones MAGAots and other Republicans would vote for you forgot Adolph Hitler.

1 Like

Wishful reading…

Looks like both:

2 Likes

I am sure you are correct. Too bad TFG will still never amass the fortune Mitt has, so he can continue to choke on that for the rest of his miserable life.

3 Likes

Fair.

My memory was that in the audio he specifically paired the asparagus with the guac, but I can’t vouch for that.

Google “Roevember T-shirt.” Lots of possibilities.

YA BUT Dr. Oz is a well established, grifting fraud going back many years. It’s confusing why anyone – who isn’t so desperate to believe it’s ridiculous – ever believed a word of his on any subject to begin with. It’s sort of like giving a serial bankrupt a TV show, premised on the entirely and obviously false conceit that the bastard is some sort of savvy businessman.

4 Likes

It has to be paired with a tricorn hat and you have to be wearing curly toed elf shoes or The Deity won’t pay attention.
He’s got some famine in Somalia and a bit of flooding in India to look to, but yeah, he’ll take time to sway a governor race in Pennsylvania if you blow that shofar.

2 Likes

You’ll make all that noise and have nothing to shofar it.

7 Likes

Fetterman simply could have photoshopped Dr. Oz over Frank Morgan in that The Wizard of Oz scene, and put out endless “Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!” posters, ads and memes. He might even have led his campaign crowds to chant it!

Constantly using this simple phrase (and pop culture touchstone) would have been a powerful tool to never allowing Mehmet Oz to ever be taken seriously by the electorate.

He’s talented??

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available