Another One Bites the Dust: Dr. Oz Takes Back His Election Denial - TPM – Talking Points Memo

Is this “cancel culture”? Actually, more like “self-cancel culture.” Or maybe “self-own.”

4 Likes

Another day, another GOP Profile in Covfefe.

11 Likes

Quack doctor, quack candidate. I am so very much looking forward to Senator John Fetterman.

37 Likes

What we need to do is to get Oz’s latest position in front of TFG. I’m sure he’s aware of Oz’s ‘betrayal’, but I want to see TFG turn on Oz.

It’s childish, but I’d like to see them duke it out.

11 Likes

Yo, Dr. Oz: Take two of these and don’t call me in the morning!

5 Likes

No State Fair corn dog photo ops and $500 a plate fundraisers for him, I guess. But he could probably make up on some donations if he added public self-flagellation to his routines.

7 Likes

A confused, celebrity, millionaire goofball caught in a revolving door and running for political office. Imagine that? What could go wrong?

9 Likes

I wasn’t sure Fetterman would make a good Senator until I heard he wanted to kick authority in the Balls…

I’m glad somebody brought that to my attention :rofl::rofl::rofl:

21 Likes

And add Governor Shapiro. Were something to happen to Fetterman it would be important to have a Dem governor make the appointment to fill the seat.

22 Likes

I truly hope that the Republicans of PA, especially those Mastriano supporters who caught the bus to DC on 1/6, refuse to vote for this excuse of a RINO.

If your in PA, or near enough, you need to imagine the following in Fetterman’s voice:

I’m John Fetterman and I approve this message

5 Likes

No no, I want him to call… so I can laugh right in his fucking ear.

5 Likes

OK, but after lunch. I can’t deal with him in the morning.

2 Likes

Save a prayer for the poor GOP voters that are forced to vote for these shameless liars, because Democrats are untrustworthy and down right evel.

3 Likes

Denial of the denial is the next logical step when the Save America PAC reaps a whopping $40 in August.

6 Likes

Yes, if the GOP had a separate congress and supreme court that passed the laws they had to live under, they would be welcome to elect their prissy rich TV quacks, fake businessmen, and retired military officers who rail against fluoridation. But sadly, the whole point is they want the libs to squirm so they want these incompetents to make the rules for everyone.

9 Likes

If you don’t blow the shofar all day you might as well not bother. God will never fail to heed the call of the shofar-blowers, but that other stuff, pfffft. Shofar is totally the way to go.

17 Likes

As long as he doesn’t take back that creative raw asparagus and salsa crudites he was concocting at Wegner’s last month!

8 Likes

Don’t you know it! Either used or new–the shofar will get God’s attention every time. Money has been an issue lately for the Mastriano campaign. But he need not fret. Fast Eddie’s Used Shofars can hook him up.

6 Likes

Whoever said that you could trust Republicans?

2 Likes

Does this make Trump mad or fake-mad? I would think it would be the latter, and that he would be pleased to see the likes of Oz and Bolduc act so transactionally duplicitous, so duplicitly transactional.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available