Another One Bites the Dust: Dr. Oz Takes Back His Election Denial - TPM – Talking Points Memo

8 Likes

So you know he’s committed.

5 Likes

Or ought to be.

8 Likes

So Mastriano is trying to lose some weight with intermittant fasting?

1 Like

I don’t know what to tell you …but you do know if it was “fisting” … Mastraiano would be going for a run of 100 straight days to break his previous record.

1 Like

Sure, Donnie ate dessert:

download

My impression was that Donnie got more enjoyment from Mitt’s discomfort than the meal, however.

8 Likes

It was asparagus and guacamole.

Accuracy is important in political travesties.

2 Likes

Would the governor of Texas make the trip to Pennsylvania? Or would Mastriano have to go to Austin on his knees?

2 Likes

And every righteous journalist from now until forever should be asking:
“So, were you lying then? or are you lying now?”

With the follow up:
“So, why should we believe you, now?”

Followed by:
“Don’t change the subject, you lying sack”

10 Likes

All things considered, I think Mastriano will have make that pilgrimage to Texas, offer Abbott the scourge, kneel upon the cold stone floor and bare his shoulders and back.
The only effort I can see coming from Abbott is swinging the whip.

2 Likes

Not me…

On your list of clones MAGAots and other Republicans would vote for you forgot Adolph Hitler.

1 Like

Wishful reading…

Looks like both:

2 Likes

I am sure you are correct. Too bad TFG will still never amass the fortune Mitt has, so he can continue to choke on that for the rest of his miserable life.

3 Likes

Fair.

My memory was that in the audio he specifically paired the asparagus with the guac, but I can’t vouch for that.

Google “Roevember T-shirt.” Lots of possibilities.

YA BUT Dr. Oz is a well established, grifting fraud going back many years. It’s confusing why anyone – who isn’t so desperate to believe it’s ridiculous – ever believed a word of his on any subject to begin with. It’s sort of like giving a serial bankrupt a TV show, premised on the entirely and obviously false conceit that the bastard is some sort of savvy businessman.

4 Likes

It has to be paired with a tricorn hat and you have to be wearing curly toed elf shoes or The Deity won’t pay attention.
He’s got some famine in Somalia and a bit of flooding in India to look to, but yeah, he’ll take time to sway a governor race in Pennsylvania if you blow that shofar.

2 Likes

You’ll make all that noise and have nothing to shofar it.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available