Another One Bites the Dust: Dr. Oz Takes Back His Election Denial - TPM – Talking Points Memo

They are pathetic and not getting any better. McConnell knows it and is throwing out the Sinema crap to try and pretend he has some secret up his sleeve. He doesn’t.

9 Likes

Self-interested prayers are usually misplaced. Dude’s a loser.

3 Likes

This is something I haven’t seen mentioned, so I’ll just throw it out there: This closely tracks Trump’s years-long questioning of Obama’s citizenship-- say it a few hundred times, poison the well, then back off, get credit from the David Broder sorts, then do a bunch of nudge nudge wink wink comments so they’ll know what you really think.

5 Likes

How wrong is it that I initially misread that headline as “Doug Mastriano plans 40 days of fisting…”?

12 Likes

another question from the audience:
“Dr. Oz (but fill in any number of candidate’s names), you were saying that the stolen election was the most imprtant thing in the world, and now you say it wasn’t stolen. w Why should I vote for you if you can’t tell shit from shinola?”

5 Likes

8 Likes

So you know he’s committed.

5 Likes

Or ought to be.

8 Likes

So Mastriano is trying to lose some weight with intermittant fasting?

1 Like

I don’t know what to tell you …but you do know if it was “fisting” … Mastraiano would be going for a run of 100 straight days to break his previous record.

1 Like

Sure, Donnie ate dessert:

download

My impression was that Donnie got more enjoyment from Mitt’s discomfort than the meal, however.

8 Likes

It was asparagus and guacamole.

Accuracy is important in political travesties.

2 Likes

Would the governor of Texas make the trip to Pennsylvania? Or would Mastriano have to go to Austin on his knees?

2 Likes

And every righteous journalist from now until forever should be asking:
“So, were you lying then? or are you lying now?”

With the follow up:
“So, why should we believe you, now?”

Followed by:
“Don’t change the subject, you lying sack”

10 Likes

All things considered, I think Mastriano will have make that pilgrimage to Texas, offer Abbott the scourge, kneel upon the cold stone floor and bare his shoulders and back.
The only effort I can see coming from Abbott is swinging the whip.

2 Likes

Not me…

On your list of clones MAGAots and other Republicans would vote for you forgot Adolph Hitler.

1 Like

Wishful reading…

Looks like both:

2 Likes

I am sure you are correct. Too bad TFG will still never amass the fortune Mitt has, so he can continue to choke on that for the rest of his miserable life.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available