Anonymous DHS IG Staffers Call For Biden To Fire Inspector General Plagued By Controversy - TPM – Talking Points Memo

I note the empty peanut butter jar there — do we detect a reproachful look of “where’s the refill?” in someone’s eyes?

6 Likes

Especially when guarding their harem in August.
The day I saw that idiot and his baby I was in a line of vehicles. To get to the grass in that open field a female elk had to cross the line of cars. She decided to do it by jumping over the hood of my pick up. Very impressive move for such a large critter. I was very glad to be inside and not outside my truck.

19 Likes

Way past time, and given his performance there is no justification to keep that lying traitorous piece of trump trash and his “circle of leaders” in office one second longer.

It’s been almost two years, I think we know whether a trump appointee belongs in government or the guest of government.

8 Likes

Uncanny I just got back from driving through the St Louis County Park Lone Elk. Saw more bulls than ever, and no cows. Also no bison, they have a section of the park. But there were two wild turkeys.

6 Likes

You gotta be chitin me!

8 Likes

I’ll go with Castor upthread (especially the third sentence)

2 Likes

Why fire DHS’s IG, can’t they just reassign his duties? Something like cleaning the offices? Pay to reflect work accomplished.

2 Likes

You’re an odd duck. That’s for sure!

7 Likes

Something else is on the horizon for trump to consider. In addition to his myriad legal troubles that may end with him destitute and in prison…
There is a storm a brewin’.
A real one… not hypothetical. Right now it’s a tropical storm and it is near Aruba. But in the next few days it will grow and strengthen into a monster hurricane and it very likely will be center cut on Florida. Just a small deviation eastward would take the eye right over Mar-a-Lago. The weather folk are saying to not screw around with this one as it will be a a very scary monster.
So, it is entirely possible that trump will be hammered legally and also by Mother Nature herself.
I’ll hafta look to my schadenfreude stocks in my pantry.

TPM folk in Florida do not take this storm lightly. Get prepared right now.

20 Likes

Two legs bad, four legs good.

12 Likes

Nice opuntias!

And this is why I’m afraid of spiders.

3 Likes

The European Model has it hitting on the West Coast of Florida just below Tampa Bay and boy howdy is it a wet one. They used up all of the colors on the precipitation chart!!!

10 Likes

Those prickly pears are not the nastiest we have. I could handle the ones near my hound with out gloves if I am very careful. But we have another type that has micro needles all over. And get within two feet of it and you will regret it. I have had my dermatologist do “pokey surgery” on my hands several times. And for some reason that escapes me Mrs darr likes this cactus. I do not. I glare at it every time I walk by while I water other stuff cuz it’s nasty.
My dog knew well to leave cacti alone. She was aware and really intelligent. She was not impulsive as most dogs are. We were best friends and I never considered her a “pet” an object we owned. She was her own soul and worthy of respect.

14 Likes

Quack! Quack!

6 Likes

I live about 30 miles away from Estes Park. At this time of year especially, elk bugling season, it’s not uncommon for elk to just walk through town, holding up traffic. Employers understand when employees are late for work and explain it as an elk incident.

11 Likes

Funnily enough, my feral cat works the same way. If I’m walking around, he usually hides from me. If I’m lying in bed with the covers on, he’ll curl up on top of me, looking for cuddles.

13 Likes

Veer just slightly east and the right side of the storm (that’s the strong side) might decimate a certain palatial estate in West Palm Beach. donnie’s basement where the left over documents are might get wet/ Roof leak, trashed office, millions in damage and lost revenue… (smile)

Tuesday early morning onshore winds at West Palm Beach could be at 110 mph sustained. So sorry donald,

6 Likes

Roses are red
Mr. Olympia is a real crusher
But why does the new GOP video
Show film clips from…RUSSIA???

31 Likes

More importantly, who shaves the Barber of Seville? On a more serious note, this man should have been terminated months ago. I’m sure there is some reason he’s still drawing a paycheck, but let’s make it stop real soon.

14 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available