American Politics Hit Tilt In One Dangerous Weekend

Manchin is a dickhead who “toys” with all sorts of things. Will be glad when he is gone as long as he shuts his trap.

19 Likes

Time would be better used explaining your young children why do they have those active shooting drills at school, and what is the role of right wing ammosexuals on it.

54 Likes

:thinking:

19 Likes

Trump is a master of media manipulation. For over a month now Kamala Harris’ campaign has dominated the news, sitting front and center in the world of politics. But over the last few days Trump has nudged it aside, just a bit. He and Vance and their Haitian BS, along with the declaration “I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!”, have brought them the media glare they wanted. And the fact it is all negative coverage is immaterial. Trump knows the worst thing is to be ignored, so if he has to get ugly to get attention, so be it.

31 Likes

Tell me why I should give one tiny hamster pellet about Manchin’s Hamlet-like diffidence over who he choses to endorse.

42 Likes
2 Likes

It was timed to drop after the debate just in case the debate was a disaster.

15 Likes

And why are we referring to Manchin and Romney in the same breath?

6 Likes

Do you explain the necessity of you killing endangered animals to them while you’re bashing liberals?

39 Likes

He has time on his hands. Neither he or Romney know if death is waiting up on em.

3 Likes

Both old white dudes and no one cares about their opinions?

14 Likes

Here you go…

55 Likes

How would you like to be his golfing partner and possibly catch a stray? I think, at minimum, I’d ask for my own golf cart and stand at least 50 feet away. Whatever laws he wants me to break or stupid thing he wants me to say, he’ll just have to yell them out loud to me.

13 Likes

Finally something good to look at.

8 Likes

That cat stole Deadpool’s pistol!!!

5 Likes

All of his flunkies deserve everything they get. A bunch of cowards who couldn’t stand up for America.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Heard it was bullet proof. May have saved his own life from the agent’s fire.

Because they both clearly know right from wrong but only choose to acknowledge that when it benefits them personally or when it costs them nothing.

13 Likes

Long been convinced he’s a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Mild-mannered exterior masking a radical and extremist interior.

19 Likes