American Politics Hit Tilt In One Dangerous Weekend

Let me put it this way: TFG is not up to the job of protecting the life of the man he calls ’ your favorite President’.

Doddering old fool who will not even protect himself.

6 Likes

I can’t bring myself into stoking any sympathy or compassion. We have proposed sensible measures to ameliorate They seem to be interested in 2d Amendment solutions (his words).

Live by the 2d . . .

27 Likes

I did Nazi see that coming from a sheriff.

18 Likes

Yeah, and I hear the “Weather Underground” was quite a thing … sixty odd years ago.

22 Likes

13 Likes

Just another street gang.

48 Likes

No cat, red flag penalty.

12 Likes

50 Likes

Flood the zone with merde.

8 Likes

Kara Swisher

48 Likes

He died back in February.

9 Likes

A claque of intellectually challenged mouth-breathers who wouldn’t know shit if they ate it.

35 Likes

He’s awfully ill-informed about this country for someone who is wants to lead it.

25 Likes

Trump should dismiss the USSS protection and borrow some thugs from whatever Erik Prince outfit is named. Or maybe he can get Putin to lend him some of the Wagner’s leftovers.

6 Likes
14 Likes

And if Trump had wheels he’d be a school bus.

42 Likes

You’ve entered a contest in which the point is to post pairs of irrelevancies?

10 Likes

Some people get to see a burning bush, and others a rifle barrel in a bush. It’s the times we live in.

7 Likes

Here in Maricopa County we lived with Joe Arpaio for decades and Graham County was the springboard for the notorious Richard Mack.

County Sheriffs are an anachronism and as dangerous as hell. A substantial number appear to be complete nut jobs.

33 Likes

The Crips called. They’d like their colors back.

6 Likes