American Politics Hit Tilt In One Dangerous Weekend

Well, that’s disturbing

11 Likes

CJ Potted Plant is so close to his lifetime goal of a government of, by, and for the corporations and the uber wealthy that he can taste it. No longer any need to play the long game, incrementally moving the goalposts as more and more people are disenfranchised and impoverished.

26 Likes

That’s what being a martyr is all about.

21 Likes

Clearly, certainly in Florida, but sadly purchasing an assault rifle can be accomplished in any number of states of this country, by a person with a mental health issue, just after leaving a plane.

27 Likes

His name is Sherrif Bruce D. Zuchowski…
Doesnt sound native to me, either.

Maybe those living in glass houses shouldnt throw stones at other people.

14 Likes

And he left a Backpack filled with ceramic tile. WTF?

8 Likes

Modern-day Howard Hughes, minus the patriotism bit.

23 Likes

American politics is on a permanent eccentric.

14 Likes

On today’s episode of “The Shirts Will Be Blue This Time”…

4 people shot. And $2.90 won’t even buy you a fucking coffee at Starbucks.

ETA: Saw a couple comments suggesting that he may not have pulled/brandished the knife. If this is another case of them finding it on him after (and it being some lame thing like a small folding pocket knife( but then tuning the press releases to make it sound like their bullshit saved people from a knife wielding maniac, then the security footage is going to disappear faster than Loomer’s panties on Mango’s jet. And yeah…friendly fire on the cop getting shot…they opened fire in a BUSY subway station…but they’ll try to shift all attention from it by having the DA’s office over-charge the dude who got shot over $2.90 train fare. DA basically has to go along or the NYPD will stop cooperating with them.

33 Likes

Wondering if “ceramic tile” is actually the inserts of bullet proof vests instead of something like floor tile.

21 Likes

Trump is a cancer. Laura Loomer is a tumor. There are a lot of tumors.

15 Likes

Elon is a slow learner.

10 Likes

This is the first I’ve heard about Toby Keith. If Taylor does post something – and she’s very much within her rights not to (only the extremely online care) – perhaps she wants to wait until the world wakes up.

3 Likes

But this is real, though, isn’t it, not a Pitchbot parody? What am I missing? I got up far too early today, so there’s no telling.

4 Likes

I’m sure they could find someone who was happy to push it for him. (I thought about listing a few but sadly there are too many people who would be happy to do it. He might be able to use it as a fund raiser: for $10,000 you can push the cubicle for an hour!

11 Likes

I posted this a few days ago but it’s even more relevant today.

I’m sure that Michelle Obama has a number of stories about her and her husband being threatened, and worse. They even had to contend with a couple of incidents where a disturbed individual was shooting at the White House.

en.m.wikipedia.org

2011 White House shooting

On November 11, 2011, Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez, an unemployed 21-year-old man, fired multiple shots at the White House using a semi-automatic rifle. At least seven bullets hit the second floor. Neither President Barack Obama nor First Lady Michelle Obama were home at the time; the president was not in Washington, D.C., having been on a trip abroad. However, the couple’s youngest daughter, Sasha, and the first lady’s mother, Marian Shields Robinson, were in the White House. No one was inj…

en.m.wikipedia.org

2016 White House shooting

The 2016 White House shooting occurred on May 20, 2016, when Jesse Olivieri attacked the White House security checkpoint. The Secret Service shot and arrested him. After the incident, Secret Service authorities closed the White House for 45 minutes and also blocked nearby streets. Primary investigations showed that there is no connection with terrorists. On the afternoon of May 20, a suspected man with a firearm approached the White House security checkpoint at 17th and E Street. Secret Service …

Did they whine or complain about it in public? Or foster wild conspiracy theories? No, they spoke to the secret service about it in private.
Melania could look this up and, well plagiarize it.

32 Likes

How did the SS guy see the gun poking through from 500 yards away?

11 Likes

Somebody read that body armor uses ceramic plates.

Hey, if they work in your kitchen…

https://www.spartanarmorsystems.com/body-armor

21 Likes

She doesn’t have to, Laura Loonest drove down to MAL to comfort Trump.

10 Likes

Living in constant chaos is a threat to one’s psyche and ability to think clearly. That’s the point for the Steve Bannon’s of the world.

25 Likes