American Politics Hit Tilt In One Dangerous Weekend

That paper said racism doesn’t exist.

Pitchbot ain’t the problem.

15 Likes

Can’t let people’s welfare get in the way of your brain dead orthodoxy.

62 Likes

Much as I am a big, big fan of VP Harris, even she shouldn’t try to get away with “Violence has no place in America.”

That’s like saying roux has no place in gumbo.

15 Likes

Looks like a unicorn version of Blucifer by the Denver airport.
images

18 Likes

No Puppy?

:worried:

12 Likes

Attach it to the CR and kill that poison pill SAVE act. Let the GOP vote against it.

22 Likes

But he told them on Friday he’d never sell his shares!

Are you saying that the guy whos a constant walking fraud would lie to his supporters and manipulate the stock price ahead of his planned liquidation?!?!

Say its not so… (hahahahaha)

56 Likes

He can trade in his golf cart for the Popemobile, and have a bunch of bullet-catchers stand around him while he hits.

I’m sure the USSS agents on his detail are thrilled to be there now.

27 Likes

The NYT earned its keep on the Roberts story. Chilling how he’s both so conniving and yet so clueless about the long term. Didn’t these people read about the French Revolution?

(I’m probably being kind calling him clueless. He probably doesn’t care about the future, and as for the present, it’s all about Federalist Society power.)

65 Likes

Josh last night.

145 Likes

It’s amazing really. She even goes so far as to declare that Kamala intends to tear down the entire capitalist system…and this is a person supposedly “serious” enough to be on the WSJ editorial board. Worst. KKKlownshow. Evah.

40 Likes

Have you seen DonOLD’s gut? I would suggest the backpack would balance things out.

14 Likes

After her reception at the RNC she probably gave him little choice.

6 Likes

A rolling bulletproof plexiglass cubicle that he pushes himself from the inside.

26 Likes

Only in Florida can someone with mental issues get off a plane and purchase a semi-automatic rifle.

Meanwhile, in Ohio:

https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/local/portage-county/portage-county-sheriff-write-down-addresses-of-kamala-harris-supporters-who-display-yard-signs/95-3d5f701d-01c2-4207-9c42-67d8aa0f01a4?s=09

54 Likes

15 Likes

Is he one of the “constitutional sheriffs”?

17 Likes

Put some boots on the cat! More swashbuckling!

13 Likes

I maintain this is a very dangerous campaign stunt. We never heard anything about the first shooter after the uproar died down when it was understood the first shooter was not a Dem or an immigrant. This one will go the same path.

The campaign is doing this, recklessly endangering us all, to keep the attention off what’s happening in Ohio and the other stuff. Someone is going to get hurt. It most likely won’t be TIFBG.

26 Likes

He was apparently in the bushes on the othe side of a chain link fence. The SS guy saw the AK barrel poking through.

11 Likes