American Politics Hit Tilt In One Dangerous Weekend

Dangerous fucking kkklown.

Did I mention…

23 Likes

So when does Melania do a faux Jackie Kennedy and show up in a dress with ketchup on it.

19 Likes

And Kamala Harris WOULDN’T tweet out that she hates Swift.

38 Likes

The alleged a$$assination attempt in Florida this weekend seems like a false flag. The only thing that went wrong with the plan was that there was a witness that saw the guy and his car and license plate as he ran away. Also, if the guy didn’t fire any shots, what was his crime? He was in an apparently public place with a gun in Florida. Florida is an open Carrie state, right? If only the police/Secret Service fired shots I’m afraid this dude is gonna walk. This is somewhat tongue in cheek but also not so much…

53 Likes

I keep reading that the guy was using a scoped AK-47… and i keep thinking these guys play way too much Call of Duty / CS:GO.

Ak has a big bullet… but holy hell…
Not the weapon of choice for this operation.

32 Likes

Yeah, maybe you should take a break with that phrase, at least until after the election. Tensions seem a bit high at the moment.

8 Likes

So this guy gets my tax dollars?

19 Likes

When is the last time there was ZERO wives’ presence on a campaign? Vance is obviously hiding his wife (as per instructions) and Melania obviously can’t be bothered. But let’s ignore that, MSM, along with everything else…

86 Likes

I don’t feel like looking for the exact quote, but I theek that I’ve said that one of the burrs that effing irks me is this notion that Trump Era stories are new.

There’s nothing new about any of this. This moment is basically karma kissing Trump on the lips.

39 Likes

He was in the bushes of the course, private property.

7 Likes

The Be Best campaign must be working wonders. /s

Taylor Swift is another person and institution that he put in danger. Like the folks who the MAGA bomber threatened. Tree of life synagogue worshippers. Shoppers at the El Paso Walmart. Members of Congress and Capitol Police officers on January 6th and residents of Springfield, Ohio. His stochastic terrorism has no bounds.

83 Likes

At the end of this week Donald will (most likely) be cashing out of Truth Social, effectively stealing the life savings of thousands of his supporters.

That’s a heavily armed group of people with a motive.

36 Likes

I will be working on this today.

37 Likes

Wow. Someone needs meds and some time on the couch.

15 Likes

Can you imagine if Harris said she doesnt know much about the attempted assassination and wont denounce it and then follow it up by saying that what trump is doing is terrible and he needs to face accountability.

And iam a bit surpised people arent sending bomb threats to his resorts or to his golf courses each time he goes to play.

34 Likes

Second!

47 Likes

In this weekend’s comments there was something about Laura Looney saying she gave trump the best bj he’s ever had.
Well, it’s good to know they never had sex. Let’s put a stop to those rumors.

15 Likes

They should have gone with “My Inconsequential Fever Dream,” by Allysia Finley.

12 Likes

That’s currently a thing on “Comedy Central” (Twitter), minions slagging Swift for not saying anything after Toby Keith’s passing.

Fortunately for Swift, she has way too much experience dealing with that.

10 Likes

LOL…you think I would have anything to do with influencing anything way or the other? Hardly. Their violence is inevitable and already arrived. It’s going to get worse before it gets better and I’m not going to stop pointing that out. Gird yourselves.

13 Likes