Alright, What’s Going On With Pillow Man?

He’s rockin a talk radio bod for sure.

3 Likes

Thank you for posting. It’s the end of a day and I’m laughing out loud.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh - so is mine! How can I prevent cyber thieves from hacking me?
579f1d9e9e9ca6c8c5b0891ad9252ad2--telephone-number-best-phone

11 Likes

Fingers are crossed that he’s housed with the general population. He will get lots of visitors.

1 Like

Remember we had the biggest Cyber attack ever towards the end of Chump’s tenure, I believe Russians were at the heart of it, and our govt. was heavily targeted. Hardly even made the news during one week and got drummed out of the news cycle pretty fast.

1 Like

From the story:

“We need policy change to reprimand any physician or insurance company that chooses to prioritize a hypothetical life that does not exist over the wellbeing of a suffering human being who actually exists.”

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a double standard all right. Most of us would be removed in shackles after one outburst.

2 Likes

I remember when the first Pebble Watch (the first of the Smart Watch genre) came out in 2015 and I wrote a few programs for it. Eric Migicovsky (founder of the company) was quite tickled when I pointed out that the watch was actually more powerful than the first Apple computer. And of course, the follow-ons from Fitbit, Samsung and yes, Apple have all added to the power and feature list. My Fitbit talks Bluetooth, counts my steps, monitors my heart beat, has multiple types of timer and alerts and a quite effective “Find My Phone” feature - hell, the bloody thing even tells the time! :astonished:

8 Likes

It’s rather Onionesque in many ways. Those who attend his rallies and also send money will probably feel sympathetic for the put-upon former prez

1 Like

Speaking of “identity theft”, apparently Herschel Walker has a new personality: John Lewis.

6 Likes

No!

4 Likes

Man, this thread went dark quickly…

7 Likes

The perps used the identity of an unsuspecting person for one of the seditionists wandering around the facility where the voting machines are located. https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=08d69c73f1c88cc1JmltdHM9MTY2MzgwNDgwMCZpZ3VpZD0yNDY0NjI2ZS0xODg0LTZkNjItMmVmMC03MjkwMTkzNzZjNDYmaW5zaWQ9NTIxOA&ptn=3&hsh=3&fclid=2464626e-1884-6d62-2ef0-729019376c46&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubW90aGVyam9uZXMuY29tL21vam8td2lyZS8yMDIyLzA5L3RpbmEtcGV0ZXJzLWNhbnQta2VlcC1oZXItbW91dGgtc2h1dC8&ntb=1

2 Likes

With CTS, on a 4 year sentence he’ll be out in about 2 years, unless he fucks up. Prosecution requested 6.5 years. Trevor McFadden always seems to come in a little on the low side.

2 Likes

ETTD

7 Likes

That stuff is addictive as hell. It’s active ingredients include denialtine, Seditionine, Racistchloroquine and suckeracillin. Withdrawal can be difficult if not impossible.

5 Likes

I was wondering about that too. Can it be so broad as to include stealing credentials of a technician - perhaps even a Dominion employee - who has legitimate access to machines during their illegal breach of one in Colorado? Can an action like that be basis for a charge of identity theft?

I had responded before seeing this. My suspicion was perhaps right then. I suspected the identity theft charge might have something to do with an action like this.

2 Likes

Everything’s on my phone

Which is why I took it to an insurrection.

5 Likes

When I see that photo of Lindell sitting alone in the stands all I can think of is Bob Euker saying “They must have me in the front row!”

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available