Alright, What’s Going On With Pillow Man?

I started working with computers in the early 1980s.
I believe you.

5 Likes

Didn’t Peters create false credentials for someone to access the voting machines? Maybe that’s a reference to the surfer dude.

6 Likes

Note to reporter: It’s a search warrant, not an arrest warrant

12 Likes

Mein! Mein! Mein!
It is Mein Pillow!

10 Likes

Well this is a novel try to get the phone back!

Attorneys for the pillow magnate filed a new motion Thursday seeking the return of his phone, arguing that losing access to the device has harmed his business and his personal health because he relies on it for his hearing aids.

“Except for face-to-face communications, I have depended on my cellphone for many years as my exclusive means of communication in my business and personal dealings,” Lindell claimed. “On my cellphone, I have passwords for specific apps and for my company financial accounts (e.g. to wire funds) that are not stored anywhere else (including the cloud).”

“Not having my cellphone has already damaged my ability to conduct my business. I typically receive and send hundreds of text messages a day. For that reason, the data collected on my cellphone is exceptionally voluminous and multifarious. My hearing aids are also tied to this cellphone.”

You should have backed up the phone, Crackhead Mike!

16 Likes

That’s what i remember. That whichever knucklehead was with Peters when they stole the data was posing/using credentials from an actual tech who was not present that day.

10 Likes

Lindell reaffirmed that part of the incident in a New York Times interview, saying that the agents had asked him “if I gave her any money after the symposium.”

The pillow seller also walked back his previous claim that he’d poured hundreds of thousands of dollars into Peters’ legal defense fund directly.

Lindell told the Times that he hadn’t directly given her money — he only thought (mistakenly) that he’d done so because “I was financing everything” (“everything” being election-related legal battles) “back then.”

So he’s going with “I thought I was funding illegal activity until it got me into legal trouble”. Bold move Jim.

23 Likes

Pushin’ by the King-Pin Cushion.

4 Likes

One would think that a guy who has been running all over the country for nearly 2 years, inserting himself in the intricacies of The Cyber as they pertain to voting machines, etc., droppin’ the knowledge for the rest of us rubes, would have had enough on the ball to, I dunno, back up his phone.

But, much like the shoemaker whose children are barefoot, the craftsman neglected his craft. It’s sad, really. Sucks to be you, Mike.

14 Likes

A day without Borowitz is like a day without sunshine.

@daveminnj

13 Likes
42 Likes

Pretending to be human when he’s only stuffed?

7 Likes

10 Likes

I think he misspelled “nefarious.”

12 Likes

Your iPhone is about 100,000 times more powerful than that in the moon lander.

13 Likes

”Peters was speaking at Lindell’s clownish ‘Cyber Symposium’ in August…”

Did the Dominion suit not teach TPM anything?

Dear Sirs,

I write today on behalf of rank and file in The United Clown, Pratfaller, and Seltzer-Pantsed Workers of America. Your inflammatory and insulting comparison of our membership to Mike Lindell constitutes libel of the most serious nature.

On the advice of our legal counsel, Happy Slappy & Tootles, I hereby and forthwith demand that TPM Media LLC issue an immediate retraction and apology to the hard-working professionals of our union who bravely face the daily perils of bang-flag guns, cream pies, and crowded sub-compact commutes.

My brothers and sisters stand shoulder-to-shoulder with me in our rainbow wigs, giant sunglasses, and floppy shoes, honking our horns in solidarity at this outrage to our solemn dignity.

Sincerely,

Chuckles Q. Boop
President, Local 219

37 Likes

“Seltzer-Pantsed!”

5 Likes

My Pillow valued at $170,000,000 with 1500 employees and his IT department is his cellphone.

26 Likes

I am so going to miss him when he is in jail. By which I mean I will miss Seth Meyers’ fantastic impression of the My Pillow Guy. I won’t actually miss Lindell and his ersatz zealotry at all.

13 Likes

Alright, What’s Going On With Pillow Man?

Do you mean other than his being a total nut case?

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available