Alleged Insurrectionists Indicted For Planning Violence On Jan. 6

So they’re not lumberjacks, and they’re not OK?

4 Likes

What is with these guys and their slimy, icky, gross facial hair choices?

3 Likes

It seems this is a nice step up from the wrist-slaps of the folks just caught entering the Capitol.

conspiracy, obstruction of official proceedings, tampering with potential evidence and illegally entering restricted grounds

If there are extra charges for assaulting officers, etc…the more the better. Even ShamWow Chansely got 4 years without these graver offenses charged to him.

7 Likes

What, no interest?

4 Likes

OT…has anyone else noticed that the GOP(Q) seems to be fighting within its ranks as much or more than fighting with Dems?

2 Likes

Actually, the deconstruction of the centralized mental health system began back in the 60s when the civil rights movement addressed the issue of the rights of the mentally ill housed in institutions. In the 70s, medical research was developing better medication at the same time legislation passed to decentralize and move mental health facilities into communities. Carter had a lot of money allocated, but Reagan shot down a major portion of this funding and the mentally ill were put out into a system that was never going to be able to manage their care, into communities that absolutely did not want them. My father was a chaplain at the mental hospital outside our town starting in 1958…by the late 70s the hospital, which was able to house 1500 patients, was pretty much empty and the mentally ill, homeless and suffering, started to invade our comfortable world. My dad warned me, when I was in college in the 70s, that my generation was going to have to deal with crisis problems because there wasn’t a place for people who are considered the lowest caste in America.

11 Likes

No, but that’s not a bad thing.

Fucking thugs.

3 Likes

Karma…throw out crap, comes back in your face.

1 Like

Why doesn’t the fake blonde fake journalist just go to Fox already?

Well, it was cold last January.

2 Likes

Perhaps someone who has been discovered to have used a burner phone for planning?

6 Likes

Then they should have stayed home.

12 Likes

But, but, but Caesar asked nicely.

1 Like

Do you mean when he spewed his word salad?

1 Like

For the record, Dana Bash will inevitably ask if the WH is politicizing DOJ.

10 Likes

Nor do they press wild flowers.

1 Like

The FBI is now investigating that.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available