Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Helped Soothe Paul Gosar’s Fears About The House Speaker Vote - TPM – Talking Points Memo

He talks to Commies! RINO!

5 Likes

So much so, his family campaigned against him.

8 Likes

He would drop to his knees and give blow-jobs in the well of the House if it got him enough votes.

18 Likes

“… sheer barking madness…” seems an unfortunate choice of words to Max and myself. Max is aware of many things outside my senses and, with his fine voice, alerts me to them consistently, enthusiastically, and with no hint of mental impairment. Meowing madness could work, or neighing madness or even quacking madness; but enough. We’ve made our point.

4 Likes

It pains me so to see the Democrats is such disarray.

26 Likes

It’s my personal belief that Gosar is cognitively impaired. I don’t know how/why/when, but that is not a sane person.

11 Likes

Agree!!

1 Like

Perhaps years of inhaling other people’s halitosis has prepared him for this very moment.

2 Likes

I understand now. Thanks.

4 Likes

Got it. I had been too literal, or perhaps listened to someone who interpreted it literally. Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

Paul Gosar is the Gary Busey of Kanye Wests.

32 Likes

I’m rating today as well below any Cirque du Soleil; or Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey®; or Circus Vargas; but still maybe just above Pizza, the chained-up crying polar bear at Grandview shopping centre in Guangzhou.

Maybe.

4 Likes

I bet he recommends fluoride, just not in the water supply. That’s too far for him.

5 Likes

It’s probably a rare experience for Gosar to be treated politely by an intelligent and attractive young woman.

32 Likes

He probably thinks she’s in love with him now.

12 Likes

Amid the speculation about their chat, Gosar posted a seemingly joking tweet suggesting he was regaling Ocasio-Cortez with his take on the “combustion engine.”

“I was mansplaining to her.”

15 Likes

She is 1000 times smarter than he is. Let’s not talk about how she looks. She is 1000 times smarter than he is. End of story.

25 Likes

Him: “I’m nuts.”
Her: “Yes.”

20 Likes

Accepting that reality has a liberal bias, was he?

13 Likes

Pure poetry!

9 Likes