After Winning In Arizona, Election Deniers No Longer See A Problem With The Results

Yes, got it. They do still seem to keep expecting the Dems to fold when they trot out their tired, shopworn, seen-it-all-before plays that worked for them some time in the past. Poor dears. Bless their hearts. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Mebbe I’m jut too old. For the last several days I have wanted to watch the competition in various sports. Track n field swimming cycling… the usual big ticket stuff. But the nbc/peacock set up is happy to show pistol shooting, skate boarding, beach volleyball and 3 x 3 basketball(what ever that is) and none of what I want… unless I get up at 2:00 AM and see it live… no replay at a civilized hour here in Arizona. The time difference is 9 hours. Why can’t nbc/peacock do replays?

((Grumble… yells at passing cloud))

1 Like

Nearly all of USA and NBC evening broadcasts are replays - nothing live after about 5p eastern. It’s a six-hour time difference between the east coast and Paris.

I refuse to invest in Peacock, so I don’t know what they’re doing.

I’ve been happy with this Olympics, as I’ve seen more than a fair share of fencing, mens and womens, all three weapons, which I’ve never seen on broadcast TV in previous Olympics (I fenced briefly in college before my organizational skills took over and I started organizing matches for my college team).

ETA: if you know what sport you’re trying to watch, see if it’s even taken place yet - we have another week of competition to go.

2 Likes

Is Kari Lake a man?

Thr biggie for me is the men’s cycling road race. I used to ride my bike mostly for fun. All over Tucson. The best is the river path (paved and away from cars) along a dry river bed. It’s about 15 miles long I think. So out & back… 30 miles is a nice ride. I had to give it up due to vertigo that affects even ordinary walking for me. So now it’s a stationary bike.

The men’s road race is tomorrow at 11:00 Paris time. That 's 2:00AM where I live (geesh!!). Apparently cnbc and peacock will broadcast it (old terminology…). Used to be it was… turn the TV on, switch to nbc and there you are. Now it’s get the app from the on line store, find the phone, poke the Vizio icon, scroll thru 14 options to find peacock, then search to find olympic events, find cycling somehow and hope the road race is listed.
Earlier today I tried to find the road race and the system was convinced that my real choice was beach volleyball. I gave up.

6 Likes

He claimed he would have won the popular vote in 2016 if middions and middions of illegals hadn’t voted in California and he sicced conspiracy theorist and election rigger Kris Kobach on a pointless investigation that produced nothing.

1 Like

Leah Greenberg

@Leahgreenb

not kidding at all when I say that the model that Doug Emhoff is setting for men to be powerfully, joyfully supportive of their spouses will have lasting cultural implications

Alex Cole

@acnewsitics

Subscribe

You never see Melania this excited for her spouse.

7 Likes

3 Likes

/SALUTE

5 Likes

The most radically transformative presidential spouse since Eleanor Roosevelt.

1 Like

I see the :heart: button, but where’s the :broken_heart: ?

3 Likes

C’mon TPM are you surprised? This is nothing more than a fill article. Can’t you do better?

When you’re dealing with fucking hypocrites, documenting their fucking hypocrisy is not a wrong move.

Right? It’s sad too, because as I understand it, it’s because Steven Tyler, one of the most iconic rock voices, is having real problems with his vocal cords. I can’t imagine what it would be like for someone like him to lose that.

3 Likes

Brothel or Harem? You decide…

1 Like

The Canadian broadcasting is far superior. If you can get it.

1 Like

Not enough gold leaf for a harem.

1 Like

I saw them back in the day. Great band. It sucks that all good things come to an end.

1 Like

Well looky here Radical Robinson for NC Gov had an abortion