After Stoking Suspicion, Feds Find No Foul Play In PA Ballot Debacle

if only

Leroy Zimmerman’s daughter is David Freed’s wife. I have known the Freed family for years — we lived in Cumberland County many years — and they’re Republicans through and through, so this doesn’t surprise me at all. Needless to say, we had little social contact!

3 Likes

I posted this before but it works. If you want a short incomplete sentence post just end it with “fuck you discobot”. and DB will accept it.

3 Likes

https://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/national/article246010690.html

You forgot the collection of babies for the pizzeria.

A shining pity on a hill, the nation neighbors sigh.

1 Like

No offense meant.

Absolutely none taken!!
The reason I mentioned what I did was to show how discobot looms over our collective shoulders and passes judgement on what we post to which I do take offense. Offense from a damned bot… what a world we have become. Anyway there was no offense.
If you and I were to respond to each other in a back and forth more than 3 times discobot will interject itself and demand we be inclusive or use the back channel as if it had the power to control our posts. I find that very annoying, rude and similar to talking over someone in a conversation. Rudeness, even from a bot, is not a good thing.

Cool, I’m yanking it’s chain.

They are not being banned because of their demographic. They are being banned because of their proposed interactions.with a group known to have higher levels of Covid…-- others like themselves.

Military ballots go out early.

1 Like

Anybody know his Covid status? His son may have exposed him.

The FBI have any modern miracles to collect fingerprints from paper?

It’s all a distraction.

Is the woman who “found” the ballots a regular dumpster diver or is this a new activity for her?

2 Likes

Preferably both. In that order. Immediately would be good.

See my comment above.

1 Like

Hey it could be worse. It could be “It’s A Small World After All…”

2 Likes

Wow. That’s a whole lotta hate you hold for someone you don’t even know.

1 Like

:rofl:

Oops, sorry. I confess that was an unexpectedly cruel move on my part. Maybe I should delete the “It’s A Small World” reference? Quite possibly the world’s stickiest song ever…

Is it gone yet? No? Get back to me in a couple of days, yeah?

2 Likes

Besides “he’s got the whole world, in his hands”

You’re welcome.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available