After Decade-Plus Of Pride Celebrations, Corporations Are Caving To Right-Wing Anti-LGBTQ Threats

One thing I have learned in my career in reproductivr physiology is it is not “either/or” in gender. Think in terms of a continuum. It is not a simple proposition.

10 Likes

How is this not illegally misusing government resources for personal and political attacks?!

(Not to mention singling out specific businesses to attack from the official House Judiciary account?)

5 Likes

The Dodgers’ decision came shortly after the Catholic League and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) accused the group of mocking nuns and Christianity.

Oh fucking please. I dated a girl in college who later became a novice, but didn’t take her final vow. After lights out there was more rug munching going on in that convent than a moth infestation at a carpet convention.

They’re just following the leadership of the president. “Give the terrorists as much as you can because we don’t actually care about anything we say we do.”

I don’t understand how sexual behavioral choices have anything to do with civil rights. I also believe all American citizens enjoy civil rights legally.

Correct.

Society discriminates against choices without regard to the gender of a sexual partner legally all the time. Individuals that choose abortion are denied access. Is that a violation of civil rights?

How is Target violating LGBQT civil rights by ceasing to sell garments to hold male genitalia in the womens swimsuit department?

Absolutely!

Again, How is sexual behavior a civil right?

I can agree that human sexuality has a spectrum & that sexual behaviors are “fluid”.

Given that; how is anyones civil rights being violated on the basis of their sexual fluidity?

Target decides not to sell swimsuits that accomodate male genitals in the Womens swimwear section. How is that a civil rights violation?

Are womens civil rights being violated by selling swimsuits in WOMENs department that are made for male genitalia?

Is it a civil rights violation or marketing.
Should there be a separate male & female department for swimwear?

If only that were true, then the ACLU would have no reason to exist…and all LGBTQ people would feel safe in their workplace, schools, and public restrooms.

As far as your other replies to my comments and to others’ comments, I am bewildered. I feel like you are (purposely?) trying to distort the issue to fit your personal beliefs about LGBTQ+ people.

I will let someone else respond to you, if they so desire.

2 Likes

That would be the point

2 Likes

2 Likes

Georgia is not he only place that grows sweet onions…there is really good one that comes out of Texas[mexico], they also grow in TENN., I don’t buy them often as they spoil really quickly…

1 Like

wel, no! if tiy don’t want the swim suits, you don’t have to buy thm… it would make sense for the men to buy the swim stuff in the mens department, for years, women bought their LEVIS in the mens department!..i just can’t get upset about this nonsense.

2 Likes

uh, excuse me!what is self evident to one indivdual doesn’t mean HS to another person…for myself, i don’t need to be educated…and i do understand…

[quote=“PacificSparkles, post:96, topic:237674”]
I don’t understand how sexual behavioral choices have anything to do with civil rights. I also believe all American citizens enjoy civil rights legally.
[personaly…i don’t know whether any person is one of the letters or not, unless they tell me,and even then, i don’t really care.

it wouldn’t do any good,these people aren’t going to stop until it really affects them or their money.

1 Like

MARCO seems to have forgotten about all the priests in Florida who molested/abused all those alter boys… maybe he was one of them?

I’m not sure why you are angry that I asked people not to mock a member of our community who seems to be confused by LGBTQ rights.

i never shop at TARGT… ugly clothes and the hideous MAGNOLIA stuff…ugh!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available