Adams On Mask Messaging | Talking Points Memo

Well I just saw this in my FB feed and I approve this message, hope you do too.

10 Likes

And for chrissakes, don’t wear the masks like this.

3 Likes

I didn’t realize the Karens had a male equivalent. Thanks for the info.

5 Likes

And that right there made me scared.

2 Likes

Huh. Interesting take. Hadn’t really considered the fact that covid could have been accidentally released from a horocrux and was never supposed to end up amongst us muggles.

2 Likes

This is worse than I thought. Orangey has gone from being merely being clueless to being more knowledgeable than Fauci enough to say that the latter has “made a lot of mistakes”.

He is going to be out of Office by resignation sooner than I thought.

The American people are not that suicidal. Not all of them.

4 Likes

At this point, I doubt that they could even convince the base that they should wash their hands after changing a baby’s poopy diaper. I’m surprised that they haven’t had a doorknob licking contest at one of the rallies. Seriously, they have made such a hash of this that it may never end.

3 Likes

Yes. The early message was “don’t hoard masks” not “don’t wear masks.”

7 Likes

Now we just have to ID Wormtail, who is in the Order of the Phoenix, and who is a Deatheater. The Dementors have shown themselves to the magical and the muggles.

6 Likes

There’s a big Chinese population here in SF and for years you’d see Chinese people wearing masks as they went around shopping and walking around and whatever, no other folks doing the same, and not in the time of pandemic or even an epidemic. It’s understood that germs are spread out of the nose and the mouth.

9 Likes

Thing is, seems absent a moon shot quick effective vaccine (maybe by early next year…?) the only way we can get back to anything near normal is if 80%+ wears masks, and to get there the Trump cultists have to be convinced. So this is a good thing, imo, just done in the most incompetent and tragically overdue way imaginable.

3 Likes

It’s criminal that Dr. Fauci is being marginalized since he is and has been the most respected voice in the medical/science community for years. But lies, deception and non-truths are taking the place of science in the rush to re-election. Good luck with that, Fatso.

7 Likes

They were, it’s just getting all jumbled over time. The initial stuff was very focused on not wearing masks.

7 Likes

" Surgeon General: Trump Admin Is ‘Trying To Correct’ Mixed Mask Messaging But It’s ‘Very Hard"

"Last March, Adams said during an interview on CBS’ “Face the Nation” that “masks do not work for the general public and preventing them from getting coronavirus.”

"“We’re trying to correct that messaging,” Adams said. “But it’s very hard to do.”

"Confusion is always the most honest response.

Marty Indik"
1 Like

But these guys didn’t have a problem wearing a mask. Does compliance work better if you wear camo and a gun?

6 Likes

The husband’s gone all in on hand sanitizers. A bottle in his car, a bottle on his night table, a bottle in his golf cart, and gloves worn at all times (though there’s some thinking gloves are not very useful since they pick up everything you touch and leave them somewhere else). Not to mention the handwashing first thing coming in the house.

3 Likes

Trying to give simple health advice that will save untold needless suffering and death is really, really hard when your deranged homicidal narcissist of a boss thinks the simple advice makes him look weak and so wants to fire you. Really hard. Y’all have no idea.

3 Likes

Too little, too late. And never forget where the ‘confusion’ began - with Russia’s Agent Orange.

For one’s own peace of mind, get tested for Corona. I’ve had three (as a requirement for outpatient procedures) and the negative results were available in 15 minutes.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available