Adams On Mask Messaging | Talking Points Memo

Look, if we were to build a large wooden badger... - king arthur lobs hand grenade

10 Likes

That says it all. Thank you, @emiliano4.

10 Likes

Well yeah there was the shortage. But I was going back to Jan-Feb comments from the CDC.

And please don’t think I’m absolving the Trump maladministration from anything, I’m not. Even now I can’t understand Trump’s , and the rest of his crew that can’t, won’t, or out right refused to comprehend what was going on.
I believe that there were steps and processes that should have been done, that didn’t need Trump approval. Things like the status of the national stockpile, checking in with state health directors, asking state health directors if they have contacted their hospital systems. I formed this opinion after watching Maddow interview county health directors in CA bay area. How they were concerned, they conferenced together to come up with best practices. So where was Azar in all of this?

9 Likes

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1282363715426422786/photo/1

6 Likes

OT: You all enjoying America “becoming great again”?

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1282405042759315461?s=21

Congress begs Canada to reopen border. Canada says, let’s just give it some time, okay?

12 Likes

I do not believe it is possible to overstate the damage done to this country Trump has wrought.

Professionalism reduced to: “The Boss Wants___________________________”

Any and everybody associated with Trump in any way are complicit in the rot.

This S.G. is an agent of death. And he will be shamed for the rest of his life.

OT He obviously looks at his current position to be some sort of “career stop”…in which he cleverly re-joins the rest of decent humanity (with appropriate excuses and disclaimers) after serving in a den of vipers.

8 Likes

But we have Netflix. And we can order a pizza. Anything you want.

2 Likes

Soon Trump will blame the CDC for giving him false information.

6 Likes

There was so much shrinkage with the first attempt that to get to the rest of brain will take microscopes and lasers to input any corrective info.

3 Likes

Trump is more of a final extension of that. It came before the Trump Times.

1 Like

Desperate people seeing their polls crater say what? Now they are trying to finesse the obvious crap they have been spreading for months. Just wait until Trump changes his mind again and they are back to defending the indefensible.

5 Likes

Indeed
They have all gone full Q
These two fucking tools have lost touch with reality

9 Likes

Right you are.

3 Likes

as the Trump administration has strayed from the advice of many of its scientists and public health experts, the White House has moved to sideline Fauci, scuttled some of his planned TV appearances and largely kept him out of the Oval Office for more than a month even as coronavirus infections surge in large swaths of the country.

It’s a bitch to be a scientist in today’s science free political atmosphere.

8 Likes

As was I. That they not only didn’t recommend to wear a mask, but actively campaigned against wearing masks is what’s criminal here. That masks can help prevent the spread of diseases is nothing new at all.

12 Likes

I’m looking forward to the Convention.

3 Likes

Right along with the Narcissistic CEO era. The 80s owe us a lot for the suffering it brought.

3 Likes

Have you checked the barn door lately?

At the infection rates we have in Arizona, Florida, and Texas, wearing a mask is a bit like bringing a garden hose to a three alarm fire. What is needed is a three or four week stay at home order, followed by a very limited reopening over time. And with masks on at all times in public.

12 Likes

The statement

“You have 15 people , and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.

set the tone for the coming debacle.

8 Likes

Seriously
The Kens and Karens have been brainwashed
Any attempt now will be all "Deep State "
This is how their brains are wired now

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available