A Journey Through the Authoritarian New Right

Try to come up with the stupidest fucking question about pregnancies you can, and then realize that you’re literally not stupid enough to generate the correct question.

Scott Smith, MSW #BLM 🇺🇦🇺🇦🏳️‍🌈🌈🟦🟧

@Canaansdad1987

·

Aug 7

This is how dumb these people are. Do they not understand how the woman’s reproductive system works?

VID: x.com

5 Likes

Fucking Yale. Again. What is it with that place?

19 Likes

Blame Clintons?

Whew! Uglier than a bucket of assholes!

Just Hillary.

But some on the new right cite his theories as having explanatory power for, among other things, social media, why the culture war has become so intense, and how the two parties react to each other.

Did René Girard mention that the “new right” (read: neofascists) are the only ones stoking the culture war, or that it has become so intense (to them) because it’s the only electioneering idea they’ve had since the pre-waterslide-at-Heritage-USA-in-a-suit Jerry Falwell and his Christian nationalist Moral Majority helped usher in the era of Ronald “Dutch” Reagan’s “Mourning Morning in America.”

7 Likes

help! send money! we must pay the Coders!!

2 Likes

The “unemployed minors” part was a nice touch…lol…

13 Likes

I’m not kidding when I call this fascist movement global…

You want a reason to call it different than the 1930’s? There it is.

8 Likes

2 Likes

Comments is the Commenter of Commenting.

2 Likes

Sadly, not untrue

11 Likes

The difference between when Biden transfers power to Harris in January and when tRump oversaw the transfer in 2020 is BIDEN IS PRESIDENT and he has a lot of power to smack down any uprising. It shall not be tolerated. We are not f*cking Venezuela.

14 Likes

Good grief…this is how it’s done (other than the failure to use the word “lies” of course)…

Worth noting that any zombie yammering about 3 debates and using the word “agreed” is a fucking clown. As far as I can tell, they are merely “proposed”. He backed out of September 10th, got his dick handed to him for it and had to re-commit to it and now, like everything else with this tiny-dicked orange imbecile, he’s trying to turn the tables with overcompensation and a deliberately subtexted claim that there are now 2 more debates, so when she says “I never agreed to that” he can pretend to a “gotcha” and start the messaging…and the Zombie Fourth Estate can start the messaging…that it’s Harris who is pussying out of debates.

Has any of these fucking idiots even checked whether the other two dates were deliberately chosen because they interfere with other planned Harris-Walz campaign events…i.e., chosen to almost guarantee a refusal by Harris?

11 Likes

The only date is the September 10th one that Harris said she would show up for, with or without tRump. Other than that, he’s just an old fascist shaking his fist at the sky.

8 Likes

Uh oh…someone’s sleeping on the couch tonight…

Meghan McCain

@MeghanMcCain

·

5h

Vice President Harris is going to win.

5 Likes

19 Likes

They seem to have a real problem with ‘imposed equality’ - but no problem at all with imposed inequality. Not really logical, these mighty he-men thinkers.

12 Likes

Do the Comintern earn commissions? That’s commendable.

1 Like