A Far-Right Former Legislator Pops Up In Poland With Dozens Of Kids | Talking Points Memo

Well, as Qanon exposes, another pedo politician involved in trafficking children!

Oh wait, he’s a Republican, so it must be a “save the children” humanitarian venture.

Sad!

4 Likes

DO NOT let that freak near any children and do not let him remove any of them. FIRST OFF we don’t know where their parents are or if they’re alive because it’s too early. Secondly, he does not get to troll children for his ‘army’. He’s from my state and we KNOW what a dangerous extremist he is.

13 Likes

Who has established that these kids are in fact orphaned? War is a chaotic affair that scatters people and rips apart families. Why are these kids better off half way around the world than with relatives in their own country?

This American extremist should not be allowed to take these kids so far away that any chance of reunion with a parent or other family is impossible. The man does not have conventional views and has demonstrated, with violence, his desire to make others conform to those views. These kids are being trafficked into a life of subservience to Shea’s warped view of the world. Poland should not allow this POS to take advantage of a tragedy and inflict abuse on these kids.

13 Likes

He is the kind of Americans that go to other countries and act like local laws don’t apply to them and then go whining on TV about how mean furriners jailed and roughed up just because. And then go on trying to sue a foreign government in US Courts.

7 Likes

I’m thinking we’re talking about acquiring penis-holders for training in the art of “Christian war” while using the uterus-holders as incubators to churn out more and more white babies. The “elders” get first dibs on the uterus-holders as soon as they are old enough to be the recipients of procreation. Matt Shea’s already got his four picked out.

5 Likes

Reminded me of ACB’s cruel comments from the court about “safe haven” laws providing an alternative to abortion.
Right wing Christians have eyes opened for pipeline of vulnerable kids to sell, (aka adoption). I know there are legit adoption agencies and are properly regulated in some states but our overall history is not without serious flaws. In the hands of ring wing zealots, those children are in danger.

4 Likes

“Shea and his wife, who are reportedly seeking to adopt four girls”

OH CRAP! Those, poor, poor girls.

Seriously, not kidding. Very worried about how they will end up.

12 Likes

Where are those “This is what human trafficking looks like” signs when you need them?

Not to be snarky about something that appears to be tragedy upon tragedy, but this whole thing stinks and deserving of ridicule and investigation. I fear for the damage to any children who do find new homes with any of this clan, which I may have misspelled.

6 Likes

You forgot the snake eating. That was my favorite part.

3 Likes

Exactly, why 4 girls specifically? A good christian wouldn’t care about their sex, on the other hand a fake one only cares about sex.

8 Likes

Perhaps he’s one of the hopeful back home waiting for his little darlings to arrive?

3 Likes

Speaking as someone that is adopted - this is some fucked up shit.

10 Likes

There must be no American girls to adopt.

Or our borders have completely gone down.

4 Likes

Is anyone else having issues with Google Maps? It’s barely working in a Firefox window. I wonder if Russia’s attacking it, along with all the other big name “traitor Nazi” web service companies.

2 Likes

Seems fine here, I’m using Firefox also.

3 Likes

By limiting themselves to only girls, they could be missing out on the next Steve Jobs.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Right?

The first step that Shea has appeared to skip over is establishing that these kids are orphans with no relatives willing to take them. If you don’t confirm that, its basically kidnapping, not adoption.

8 Likes

Who wants to have sex with Steve Jobs, grifters excepted?

1 Like

I feel like you answered your own question there.

1 Like