A Dire New Threat Posed By Trump II Comes Into Focus

Originally published at: A Dire New Threat Posed By Trump II Comes Into Focus

A lot of things happened. Here are some of the things. This is TPM’s Morning Memo. Sign up for the email version. Gathering Clouds The most alarming revelation in that secret recording of Project 2025 architect Russ Vought was when he blithely dismissed the George Floyd protests in the historic summer of 2020 not as a reaction…

2 Likes

46 Likes

While slightly exaggerated for comedic effect, it’s all nonsensical stuff Trump is asserting:

72 Likes

4th! Puppy be like " F@ck Russ Vought"

82 Likes

An obligatory catenation to the comments:

th-273307096

23 Likes

I really don’t know why Bill Clinton has been given a speaking slot.

29 Likes

Sad trombone.

51 Likes

I won’t be happy about it until it’s trading as worthless penny stocks.

72 Likes

You misspelled “Hillary”

6 Likes

Fat Nixon lies like a rug, so beat him like one (at the polls!). This shit must not stand.

29 Likes

When you’re a member of the Big Daddy authoritarian cult, the answer to every question is more authority for Big Daddy.

These people are so pathetic.

87 Likes

Why not? The Lewinsky drama was years ago, he’s a former Democratic party President, and he gives a good speech.

32 Likes

The Donald is The Deluded. I hope she beats him like a red-headed stepchild. (A pure figure of speech, not in any way advocating violence against children.)

17 Likes

The history of Project 2025 - sadly.

Page 2

12 Likes

Tom Tomorrow is a national treasure.

30 Likes

I just noticed something…

You can’t have a grievance without Vance.

77 Likes

I’m more taken aback with TFG saying he’s a better looking candidate than Kamala. I mean, we already knew he was a narcissist but what in the world prompted this outburst? Did someone suggest he wasn’t? I don’t recall this being brought up by anyone, or I suppose he’s just that rattled and flailing. What a fucking weirdo.

78 Likes

Among those were several categorized as “day one” ideas that the president could unilaterally put into effect right off the bat. One of those was: “Insurrection — stop riots ** — Day 1, easy.”

The thing always to remember here is that there have to BE riots in order to invoke the military to stop them. I have no doubt they’re working on that too, since it’s basically what Jan 6 was for.

32 Likes

He is still alive and a lot of the billionaires who benefitted from the destruction of the American labor movement and economy (NAFTA) which directly lead to MAGA, that he sponsored give big bucks to the DNC. Sorry if I feel cynical today but Bill Clinton isn’t someone I respect.

15 Likes

Trump is losing…

32 Likes