A Dire New Threat Posed By Trump II Comes Into Focus

HIS MIND

47 Likes

52 Likes

My feelings about Clinton in one word: NAFTA.

9 Likes

Heh-heh…That was the name of an amber ale i drank many moons ago at a brew pub in Happy Valley, MA. Quite tasty!

4 Likes

Exactly. What a strange little man.

5 Likes

Trump is reposting fake images of Taylor Swift and her fans saying they’ll vote for him. I’m sure this will end well for for his campaign.

40 Likes

And the idea that Time Magazine makes cover choices based on good looks?
(And BTW, Donnie, has Vogue called you for a cover shot? I didn’t think so.)

24 Likes

Know who really has a billions dollars and is willing to sue to protect her image?

62 Likes

If you haven’t be sure to check out Medium Cool. It is was filmed in Chicago and coincided with the 1968 Democratic Convention riots. It captures a lot of live footage and they just kept shooting and made it part of the film’s backdrop.

7 Likes

@txlawyer, is this not grounds for a massive lawsuit against T rumpp and his campaign and anyone who generates and posts these fake images of her?

21 Likes

Melania is STILL waiting for her Vogue cover.

No tots, no pears.

17 Likes

I didn’t care about his sex life then, much less now. That said, the sooner we as a party turn the page on the Clintons and their psychodrama, the better.

23 Likes

This may be simplistic but I am a proponent of the “broken window” approach to keeping communities safe. Reading about the possible illegal use of the military to quell opposition to a president’s (Trump!) illegal orders, I am reminded of the US Uniformed Services Oath of Office. It made me wonder about the point of an oath. What is the person taking the oath committing to? Are there penalties for violating the oath? SCOTUS nominees took oaths swearing to tell the truth before they unquestionably lied in their confirmation hearings. Again I ask, What is the point of the oath? If violating an oath constitutes perjury, then let’s start prosecuting liars. If violating the Uniformed Services Oath is a crime, let’s prosecute that as well.

Taking oaths seems to have become a quaint artifice with an official-looking ceremony, devoid of meaning especially in the age of Trump and the Federalist Society. Every violation of an oath to the American people is a broken window. Left unattended to, the entire edifice will eventually collapse. It is not, at all, petty to prosecute/punish oath breakers. It would go a long way toward weeding out the troublemakers before they become entrenched and untouchable.

31 Likes

108 Likes

Its only weird its not same day as Joe and Hillary…

Mondays theme being “looking backward” and all

2 Likes

Trump is a loser.

11 Likes

You have to put on your Trump Translator Hat™ to decode what he’s saying. This is about Kamala’s Time Magazine cover art, and he’s suggesting the artist made her look prettier than she actually is.

23 Likes

“George Floyd obviously was not about race. It was about destabilizing the Trump administration,” Vought was recorded saying in the journalistic sting operation.

Grandiose and paranoid.
Does that surprise anyone, coming from one of Donnie’s lackeys?

31 Likes

As I said in another reply, the sooner the Clintons go away, the better for the party and the country.

7 Likes

I would have thought it a better name for a Ginger Ale vs an amber ale

6 Likes