6 Unanswered Questions About Trump's Arlington Cemetery Fiasco

Originally published at: 6 Unanswered Questions About Trump’s Arlington Cemetery Fiasco

A lot of things happened. Here are some of the things. This is TPM’s Morning Memo. Sign up for the email version. What We Still Don’t Know What does the Trump campaign video show? The Trump campaign initially said it was “prepared to release footage” it had of the incident that would show what happened, but a…

1 Like

Damn! Frist and no cat!

39 Likes

TFG is pro IVF??? Well I’m switching MY vote.

It would be nice if his waffling on this and the six week limit on abortions will turn off at least a few of his rabid right wing voters.

ETA: I know, I know…they’ll follow him no matter what and understand he’s saying it with a nod and a wink to them. As I’ve been reminded down thread.

HOWEVER…there is a chance with a sliver to them. We’ll see.

47 Likes

Bravo, Knocked it out of the park
Scroll down for ad
New ad puts Trump’s ‘direct’ influence on ‘countless senseless acts of violence’ on full display (msn.com)
Anew ad released Thursday that warns against Donald Trump’s influence on political violence across the country, puts the “stark contrast” between the former president’s and Vice President Kamala Harris’ rhetoric on display.

“Really American” — the grassroots organization behind the ad — shared the video via X, writing: “In stark contrast to Kamala Harris, Trump’s own words have been the real and direct cause of countless senseless acts of violence.”

In the video, viewers can hear Trump saying things like, “I’d like to punch him in the face,” and “Knock the crap out of 'em,” while Harris can be heard saying, “Violence is never acceptable. We will always speak out against violence, hate crimes and discrimination, where ever and whenever it occurs. It has no place in our democracy.”

Expand article logo

88 Likes

37 Likes

Gotta be fast around here…

52 Likes

75 Likes

You can borrow mine.

57 Likes

They know he’s lying. They know that he’ll say whatever in order to get in office and then do what they want.

50 Likes

Is it really happening “quietly” if the NYT is pushing a clickbait story?

100 Likes

The MSM needs to stop wasting our time with the Arlington story and dig into what really matters: why did Kamala Harris leave her job at McDonalds off of her vita?
The fact that I even know this has been an item of interest shows how pathetic our discourse has become.
Full disclosure: my first job was, in fact, at an ice cream store. It is not mentioned on my vita. Mea culpa.

67 Likes

many thanks. I am owned by a cat, but have never figured out how to get a pic up.
Yes, I’m a Luddite.

31 Likes

You can borrow mine.

55 Likes

Good. I was just looking to see which senate committee has oversight.

23 Likes

JP Mandel is a truly twisted guy.

At first I thought he’s just playing to his audience of one, but there’s so much stuff coming out from earlier years and then the mind-boggling horsepucky that he spews out on a daily basis, I am now convinced there’s something really, really wrong with the guy.

53 Likes

Trump lifting up his VP

81 Likes

105 Likes

Not a cat but it’s the thought that counts…

seppuku

28 Likes

PUPPY!!!

13 Likes

They should bury him in the rough at Bedminster with all his balls.

22 Likes