5 Points On The Heightened Concern Over Saturday’s Right-Wing Rally At The Capitol | Talking Points Memo

I remember some guy who implored police officers to “Please don’t be too nice” to those who they were arresting.

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure that Braynard’s epitaph will be a barnyard epithet.

And I hope it happens real soon.

5 Likes

“Through Alabama.”

3 Likes

This guy as well as a number of the police officers he oversaw were at that Trump rally yucking it up.

2 Likes

I’ve tried really hard to not over play the joke about the singular time Trump was right about something…er the second…

NoResponsibility

3 Likes

For which I am infinitely grateful, I must say.

4 Likes

In case of a cow emergency.

Especially now that we know now subversive cows can be – they are even part of the green movement now.

3 Likes

This is the only part of this farce that terrifies me: erasing what really happened and rewriting history. We’re still moving rapidly toward the Putin goal of there being no facts, no reality, no truth - just what Dear Leader tells you.

2 Likes

I’ll be shocked if they get anywhere near 700 idiots to show up for this pathetic, low-energy attempt to rewrite history. The MAGATs that stormed the Capitol are proud of what they did. They’d gladly do it again. They want no part of any attempt to whitewash their accomplishment.
I’ll be surprised if more than a few dozen show up.

2 Likes

I’ve heard that the feds have been selectively injecting nanodust GPS trackers into known Trumpers and sympathizers and their relatives in order to know their whereabouts. Not just in covid vaccines but in flu shots, B-12 shots and even in doctored crystal meth and fentanyl pills and tattoo ink. Some even have experimental microphones that can transmit everything said in their vicinity to law enforcement. That whole thing about messing with your balls? There’s actually some truth to it as the ballsac is known to be a very effective transmitter of EMF signals. Boobs and big hair are the fallback alternative for female recipients.

1 Like

No, we’re not moving rapidly towards anything like that. Their trying to do this is not the same thing as succeeding at it. The majority of Americans don’t buy this shit and never have. Stop panicking.

2 Likes

This just in: In anticipation of the expected low turnout for this weekend’s pep rally in Washington. The new excuse is that the event is a false flag to be used to round up dissenters. So, the real reason why no one will show up is that they’re too smart for us and will be owning the libs by not protesting and stuff.

3 Likes

Well, hope springs eternal, isn’t a plan and, as my mother would say, “If wishes were fishes, there’d be no room in the sea.”
Since it’s not a fairy tale or Disney, pretty clearly they don’t have to come to true.

2 Likes

That would imply that they are capable of learning. I’ll only believe that when I see incontrovertible evidence.

Do the Crime…Do the Time

1 Like

Or, as the Q-ANONers tell us: FAFO

Ashli Babbitt

I prefer Oklahoma …

where the wind comes sweepin’ down the plain
And the wavin’ wheat can sure smell sweet
When the wind comes right behind the rain.

1 Like

Wow! That looks funny!

(I had no idea that they had already created the sequel Victoria Victor.)

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available