22-Year Old Who Successfully Impersonated Lesser Trumps Charged With Fraud | Talking Points Memo

Yet here you are commenting on it.

8 Likes

learned

Thanks Trump!

With Love From Your people:

Josh Hall
Proud Boys
QAnon
White Nationalists
The Insurrectionists

2 Likes

Thinking perhaps that the fraudsters wouldn’t turn another fraudster in to the authorities.
It’s like how Omar only robbed drug dealers.

6 Likes

th (21)

2 Likes

Maybe he put the FBI on Hall’s trail in a fit of pique when he complained that he couldn’t get “his sister” to loan him a fiver…

4 Likes

Also, this kid kept money out of circulation that could have gone to helping republicans get elected. He’s a hero in my book.

8 Likes

They’re really reaching on the charges. So he set up some Twitter accounts with fake names to drive traffic to his own account. That’s not identity theft. Probably half the accounts on Twitter are fake.

4 Likes

They were names of real people. That’s identity theft.

4 Likes

previously

The difference is that money didn’t change hands.

5 Likes

But they don’t link the two in the accusation. He used the accounts to drive traffic to himself, no indication that he raised money from other than his own account

Yet Trump fell for it.

1 Like

Like i said, no money changed hands, but (and this is second hand memory), that British dude was ‘burrowing’.

1 Like

Now I’m surprised at you.

that wasn’t necessary.

1 Like

Is it really fraud to impersonate a Trump when the real Trumps are already frauds, too?

Isn’t that like a double negative?

6 Likes

@tena

2 Likes

I literally just googled tena to see what popped up. That’s the top result.

Yeah I’m aware of the product. If I could sue them into not using what is in fact my name, I would. But I can’t.

3 Likes

Sorry about that.

1 Like

S’ok. It is what it is. hahahaha

2 Likes

I removed it, wasn’t trying to make fun, thought you were like most of the other folks, not using a real name.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available