22-Year Old Who Successfully Impersonated Lesser Trumps Charged With Fraud | Talking Points Memo

So only real Trumps get away with fraud? What was he doing different than any of the real Trumps, “lesser” or greater? Aren’t they constantly asking for money and getting rubes to send it to them?

2 Likes

As opposed to all the other Trumps, lesser or greater, that are guilty of fraud and theft, even if they are who they say they are.

In addition to Barron, Robert, and Elizabeth Trump Grau, Hall also created accounts impersonating Maryanne Trump Barry and Dr. Deborah Birx, the former White House COVID-19 coordinator.

Prosecutors said that Hall was arrested in Pennsylvania on Tuesday morning.

@stephen_maturin , @playitagainrowlf will you help me bail @mattinpa from jail?

3 Likes

Before they start throwing the term ‘impersonating’ around, are they sure he isn’t genetically linked? Because that sounds awfully Trumpish of him.

1 Like

Lesser Trumps?

How can you get below zero?

1 Like

In the immortal words of Canada Bill Jones, it’s immoral to let a sucker keep his money.

1 Like

It’s OK. I’m gonna plead guilty, I’ve decided. I’m tired of living a lie.

1 Like

At least you can finally take off your truss. They won’t let you have it in jail probably anyway.

1 Like

If he can dumb it down that far successfully, he has a bright future in the GOP hierarchy.

Honestly I’m surprised Trumpalumski hasn’t adopted him. Is he not orange enough? He’s certainly corrupt enough.

peculiarsenseofhumor copy

2 Likes

I’m not sure how “successful” his impersonation was if he got arrested.

1 Like

Good point

1 Like

22-Year Old Who Successfully Impregnated…

I don’t know why I keep reading it that way.

1 Like

Indicted? This man should be given (the now amiably dead) Rush Limbaugh’s Presidential Medal of FreeDUMB!

1 Like

Move further north?

1 Like

Yes, but only because the people he impersonated will never be arrested. That’s the difference between a fraudulent Trump and another fraudulent Trump. Veresimilitude!

@mattinpa

“A 22-year old Pennsylvania man raked in thousands of dollars by impersonating various members of the Trump family, Manhattan federal prosecutors said on Tuesday.”

Headline: Man makes buckets of money using the Trump name.

Isn’t that what the entire stupid Trump family did for the past 4 years? This guy’s a chump when it comes to true crime.

1 Like

I have a problem with the Headline- pretty much every Trump is “lesser”.

Does the term lesser Trumps imply that there are greater Trumps out there, somewhere?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available