2020 Dems Pile On Bloomberg | Talking Points Memo

We’ve been marching. It hasn’t been being reported on much. Boot makes me ill.

7 Likes

They didn’t show how Melania responded when the NASCAR crowd yelled “Show us your ***'s”.

6 Likes

This. So much this. It’s why the idiocy of a flat tax is regressive and so much more but Dems fail to communicate it.

3 Likes

OMG. Oligarchs. How many of you little whiners refused to vote for democrats in the Senate or the White House?

When it came time for Supreme Court nominations, republicans had the upper hand and Citizens United came to be.

Some of you allowed that to happen due to your ill-conceived strategy. It won’t change anytime soon. So excuse me if I view your comment as just more whining because you aren’t getting your way.

We all lost.

5 Likes

Annnd I wonder how much this escapade cost we taxpayers. What a bunch of whiners that crowd is. The hosts talk over dear leader and they get their panties in a bunch. Fox Sports may have decided against televising his campaign speech especially since they were dragged hard after the Hannity Super Bowl interview. Just sayin’

5 Likes

Good grief. It’s so much more than that.

2 Likes

It’s February. She’s wearing a sleeveless dress you’d wear in July on the boardwalk.

Did she wear sandals, too?

3 Likes

Related to that. I’m not sure how accurate this is, but seems plausible.
Donald Trump used the taxpayer-owned and funded presidential limousine to take a lap at the Daytona 500 in a presidential campaign stunt.
Trump breaks campaign law

13 Likes

He commits crimes every damn day.

15 Likes

Yes and no. I was agreeing with the example that pointed out how astronomical amounts of money are almost comparatively nothing to oligarchs like Bloomberg…but for the rest of us a similar percentage can be ruinous. It’s also true that for whatever reason we are stuck with a voting populace that not only tolerates that discrepancy but gravitates towards those people. We gotta work with what we got. Cant do that unless and until you accept what you’re dealing with…and what we are dealing with is people whose votes we need but whose voting behavior is nothing short of fucking moronic. All that matters is we win. That’s it. If that means we have to accept a less than perfect candidate then fine.

15 Likes

Hopefully, this concept will resonate with the purity patrol…

12 Likes

YES. The cars go round and round and make a hellacious noise belching stinky exhaust. Let’s all sit in the hot sun for 4 hours and watch it.

4 Likes

why?

Trump breaks ____________, ___________________, ____________, ______________, _____________, (add as needed) law today.

FIFY

4 Likes

They’re dressing her to appeal to his base.

If Melania had been born in America, and if she was not married to the Big Orange, she would be his base.

2 Likes

You’re right. I forgot about the season. Were they indoors? I would’ve thought she’d go with the narrow-quilted puffy silver parka and skin tight pants and boots.

1 Like

Stirrup pants, certainly. Mid-century ski style for people who don’t ski.

Then again, it is south Florida. Maybe the temps were nice, given global warming.

2 Likes

Lord the bitterness, anger, self rightousness abound. It wasnt some of us, it was the damn party, the candidate, the stratagey. What the Hell what makes you think your so damn superior?

2 Likes

It’s the only Polish phrase Charlie Sheen knows in 2 And A Half Men.

3 Likes

Meanwhile,the other Democrats are compiling delegates in the February primaries/caucuses. There are 14 states on Super Tuesday and 7-8 of them are delegate-rich. MB is gonna have to do really well on Super Tuesday to get in it.

4 Likes