Discussion: Wife Of Man Killed In Triple Shooting: 'I Need An Answer From The Government'

Yep, everyone knows that India is just jam packed with Mooslims they export freely.

6 Likes

Don’t worry, ma’am. ICE agents are on their way to your home.

@maximus The Muslim population of India is almost equal to the entire population of Pakistan, but yes, the Indians who come here to study are disproportionately from the south.

12 Likes

This particular shooting is really getting to me. I live in a suburb where most of our immediate neighbors are from India, families with young children. They are all great neighbors.

I see them in this.

I’m kind of shy in a lot of ways, but I think it’s time to get my ass out the door to do something neighborly.

32 Likes

“Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to be shot.”

15 Likes

Answer from the DJT Regime?

F**k off and die.

10 Likes

For Spicer to say that Trump’s hate filled rhetoric wasn’t in the back of the mind of the shooter is what is truly absurd. I suspect the rest of 45’s presidency is going to be marked by similar hate filled killings of foreigners.

15 Likes

India is not pleased:

18 Likes

I think it is a dangerous view that this guy was somehow stupid by shooting Indian Hindus rather than being sure that they were in fact Middle Eastern as he thought. Remember the Sikh temple attacked by a Wisconsin white supremacist, or the Sikhs who were attacked after 9-11. This is just murderous xenophobia, and trying to tie it to some group associated in their minds with attacks on the US is just a rationalization.

Also, Vincent Chin.

10 Likes

One of my suppliers is from southern India, has lived in the US as a citizen for 40 some years, has a Master’s Degree in US history from a highly ranked US University, and since the selection of Hair Furor, is scared to be in the US. Sad!

15 Likes

"White House press secretary Sean Spicer said on Friday that it was “absurd” to suggest any connection between President Donald Trump’s rhetoric and the shooting.

“Any loss of life is tragic but I’m not going to get into that kind of — to suggest that there’s any correlation I think is a bit absurd,” he told reporters during a press gaggle. “I’m not going to get any further than that.”

And this

Hate crimes since the election: Here’s who’s been targeted since Trump’s win

8 Likes

Kansas victim’s widow: 'We thought about leaving US’

4 Likes

Elections have consequences.

11 Likes

Ma’am, we all need an answer from our government - from the White House that either foments or dismisses racial crimes, to the Congress bought and paid for by the NRA, to the governor and Kansas state legislature that passed laws permitting guns in bars.

I’m afraid we’ll all be asking those questions right to our graves. Some of us sooner rather than later, for which I deeply apologize to you.

13 Likes

“We’re going to take back our country folks.”

Who says Trump can’t be inspiring?

6 Likes

The only small glimmer of good to come out of this was one of the other patrons in the bar attempted to protect the Indian victims. Sadly he too was shot for his troubles.

12 Likes

White House press secretary Sean Spicer said on Friday that it was “absurd” to suggest any connection between President Donald Trump’s rhetoric and the shooting.

Maybe, but there is precedent. This is what Julius Streicher was hanged for at Nuremberg in 1946.

17 Likes

See, we used to have a president who would give an answer like that. Our current one, though, just asks when his next tee time is.

5 Likes

I am from India and I have kids who know nothing about any country other than US. Its a scary thought to be living here. I was always uncomfortable even before Trump but now its brazenly obvious that you should leave. There are only few states you can/should live if you are not white.

14 Likes

The way I look at the shooting is: If you voted for Trump or any other republican, you’re responsible for this killing!

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available