Discussion: White Nationalist Leader Selected As One Of Trump’s California Delegates

You can trace this back from Sarah to Rush to Atwater and many stops along the way. But the mask is off now. Sarah was cunning but obvious about it—“shuckin’ and jivin’” comes to mind. With Trump you have a person who really doesn’t understand the concept of norms or inhibitions or shit you just don’t do. So this is where we are.

8 Likes

here in California we have the yahoos out in the sticks, akin to the Bundys, that think they’re ignored and keep trying to bring up the idea of splitting off and forming a new state…

do you suppose Donnie Dimwit offered them a new state in order to get their support? and free gummint tit to suck off since there isn’t enough of a tax base to support the hicks in the sticks?

Trumpazonia?

and WHY are these guys always so pasty white?

3 Likes

The irony of course is she supported Edwards who was to the right of Clinton on every metric. Even stumped for him… and she was a Nader idiot in 2000 to boot.

7 Likes

Just one MORE reason why Rump must be defeated at all costs: White nationalism cannot “go mainstream.”

5 Likes

With Trump you have a person who really doesn’t understand the concept of norms or inhibitions or shit you just don’t do.

He’s completely without filters. What you get out of him is pure, unrefined, unprocessed id. That’s what makes him so attractive to Trumpettes—“He’s authentic! He says exactly what I’m thinking!”

7 Likes

I’m glad he’s “one of the most prominent” white nationalists. That’s classy. Very, very classy. I wouldn’t want some ordinary, loser white nationalist. That would be sad. Very, very, sad.

9 Likes

Exactly. All or nothings like Sarandon throw tantrums and want to turn over all the progress we’ve gained over the last century to fascists and racists, all out of spite for their candidate’s lacking popularity. She, and others like her are to be loathed.

3 Likes

Is anyone surprised by this? If they are, they haven’t been paying attention. Of course mainstreaming this jackass’s views have been completely within the boundaries of the tRump campaign and deemed totally acceptable by his supporters. Right, McTurtle and all you other fuckwads in Congress??

What’s weirder is that I just got a call registered on my caller ID that had an area code from Macau…Of course, I didn’t pick up the call. Something tells me it was someone calling on behalf of Sheldon Adelson, asking me to vote for the Orange-haired Orangutan for President. What a total clusterfuck that would be. A white supremacist as a delegate on one side of Rump’s supporters and a zealous Likudnik and Israel First advocate on the other side supporting the same King of Bankruptcy. Can there be anymore cognitive dissonance in that crazy picture of what the tRump candidacy is all about?

2 Likes

Ralph Nader saved more LIVES in this country/world than any politician, except FDR and Churchill.

His consumer revolution also helped millions.

1 Like

I’m just surprised he hasn’t formed his own ‘security detail’ with their own brown shirts and jack booted uniforms.

1 Like

If you factor in the asshole common denominator, the dissonance goes away.

3 Likes

Bullshit—that stinks so much I can smell it through the interwebs.

5 Likes

Can there be anymore cognitive dissonance in that crazy picture of what the tRump candidacy is all about?

Don’t forget to toss in Ben Carson and Allen West.

Is it a bad sign that I find all this more hilarious than horrifying? Am I not taking Trump seriously enough? What’s wrong with me?

3 Likes

Well, this just hit the WaPo. I would expect an immediate forthright response consisting of whining, evasive, reflexively accusatory tweets and urgent calls down to the restaurant to send up more ethnic food.

5 Likes

Obama: “I’ll take better every time.”

3 Likes

The tard party has always been a racist party but now it is officially the white men of America party.

1 Like

“I just hope to show how I can be mainstream and have these views,”
Johnson told Mother Jones. “I can be a white nationalist and be a strong
supporter of Donald Trump and be a good example to everybody.”

Keep saying to yourself: It can’t happen here…It can’t happen here…It can’t happen here…

1 Like

Well, it’s funny on many levels, but I just read he’s inching up in the national polls with increasing support from Republicans on the strength of being the non-Hillary candidate. Let’s just say that personally I’ll find it a lot more hilarious when he’s lost ignominiously and is being chased naked through the streets by dogs.

7 Likes

No, do some reading. Seat belts. Nader fought to mandate. That’s just a start.

Try doing some reading before you totally embarrass yourself.

1 Like

Delusional.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available