Discussion: White Nationalist Leader Selected As One Of Trump’s California Delegates

As Johnson told TPM at the time, Trump’s candidacy is helping America move towards the creation of the “white ethno-state” that he hopes to see in his lifetime.

All part of the GOTP Big Tent initiative.

20 Likes

Furious backpedaling to begin in 3…, 2…, 1…

8 Likes

Outstanding. Great cartoon!

2 Likes

Another day, another Trump campaign antic that would have been the death knell for any other campaign in recent history. I think Trump supporters are just complete nihilists at this point.

20 Likes

This is a surprise how?
The entire Trump Candidacy is built upon “White Nationalism” (coyly called “White Anger/Disenfranchisement” by the feckless MSM.)
The Republican “Ethnic Outreach” continues…

15 Likes

The curtain has been pulled back completely, now will America rise to the threat and defeat the Republican Party up and down the ballot to show that these values do not belong in the United States of America?

8 Likes

Johnson is proud to serve Der Führer!

5 Likes

“I just hope to show how I can be mainstream and have these views,” Johnson told Mother Jones. “I can be a white nationalist and be a strong supporter of Donald Trump and be a good example to everybody.”

OK folks - we’re now down the rabbit hole.

It’s now official - this time next year, there will be the Democrats, the Republicans and the White People’s Party.

5 Likes

Actually, I’ve seen more than a few of that same feckless MSM refer to it as “populism.”

9 Likes

“White ethno-state”

I imagine Alcatraz would be prohibitively expensive to re-build. Fort Jefferson off the Florida coast? Perhaps monitor the proud white folks by satellite. If they rebuild the fort at a reasonable pace, the air drops of food and other supplies would continue.

If it was good enough for Dr Samuel Mudd, it should be good enough for them.

4 Likes

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Y4XFruudSV8/VtP-onVr6PI/AAAAAAAA9kE/xuJVoEDTa_I/s640/trump%2Bherr.jpg

19 Likes

“I can be a white nationalist and be a strong supporter of Donald Trump and be a good example to everybody.”

I agree, he’s a good example – I’d even say a great example – of what so many Trump supporters are really all about.

19 Likes

I wish I could respond with a resounding YES. But my answer is most likely no.

3 Likes

I gotta look but the white peoples party has long been in play.

It’s just this opportunity has bought it out to prominence.

5 Likes

NO YOU CAN’T BE A GOOD EXAMPLE.

Next!

3 Likes

OK

Does anyone want to ask Pauley Walnuts about whether his feelings towards the Klan has changed.

Ait gotta be a Trump question, just ask about ‘party imagery’.

Or is the ‘mercy rule’ gonna run until Labor Day?

1 Like

FOX: Finally we will have something to rival BLM.

3 Likes

approved by the Donald Trump campaign to serve as a delegate for Trump in the California primary
remember, remember … over & over - do not forget

6 Likes

I wish this were an anomalous, freaky thing that happened because the Trump team is a pack of idiots. They are, but it’s not entirely unknown. Last fall a Pennsylvania state rep invited a notorious white nationalist named Robert Vandervoort to speak to a committee that was considering an “English Only” bill. There was an outcry but it all blew over. This is becoming normalized. I guess there are some aspects of life in Europe—like explicit race-based hate parties—the GOP is cool with.

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available