Discussion: White House: ‘Unfortunate’ If Widow Of Fallen Soldier ‘Misunderstood’ Trump

There’s always Sinclair.

1 Like

God to I hate that bitch. You can pick whichever bitch is more vile at the moment. General Liar Kelly is at the top of the list at this instant in time.

Motherfucking lying liars and the motherfucking lies they tell.

I just got home, and already my BP is up a bunch. Time to call it a week. It’s Guinness time.

4 Likes

That’s why I asked

Essentially my question to Dunford would be

“Were you in ya colleague’s shoes, what advice would you give a new president who’s about to make his first condolence call?”

2 Likes

Maybe they’ll resort to giving out free guns.

3 Likes

I’m sad for the Johnsons in their time of grief, they shouldn’t have to deal with any of this right now. I’m proud of Congresswoman Wilson standing up for her friends and constituents. What I worry about is will this cause a racial distrust among those who serve in the military. I was heartened by Air Force Academy Commander’s anti racist speech.

But military leaders can address their troops but what about the families? Some one reported this week of the total military deaths that have occurred under Pres. *'s command those that were contacted about if the Pres had called them half said yes, that half were white. Does it surprise any of us- no, but I worry will not be able to hold together against this administration.

2 Likes

They do like their guns in Colorado. But let us hope they don’t do that.

3 Likes

b-b-but BENGHAZI!!!

Most of the world knows this is the appropriate way forward.
But Trump never apologizes.

Gahhhh.

Run for office, folks!!! We can put a sock in it and demote her to show runner for the Christian Broadcasting Network. Si se puede!

2 Likes

You know, just a thought.
They throw crap all day at the wall everyday to see what sticks.
If they would just throw trump 1 time against the wall he would surely stick just like S*it.

1 Like

8 Likes

We all know that Fox & Friends is Trump’s favorite show, we also know that the man gets up at 3 AM, so wouldn’t it behoove FNS to run Fox & Friends at Trump’s pleasure? Can he make them do that?

No normal person wants to sound like an insensitive jerk, but a normal person who inadvertently says something clumsy or offensive apologizes. He doesn’t say, “It’s unfortunate you misinterpreted my perfectly innocuous statement.” And that’s especially true if he’s dealing with someone grieving for the loss of a loved one.

But of course we’re not dealing with normal people here. Anyone in this administration who started out normal has, by virtue of association with Trump, by now become an insensitive jerk. Bigly.

2 Likes

after lengthy observation, i’ve come to the conclusion that trump doesn’t take criticism very well.

2 Likes

Sarah would have made one hell of a Pharisee, back in Jesus’ day. And, no, the Pharisees didn’t get along well at all with Jesus. If fact, they hated Jesus so much they conspired to have the Roman government execute him because they were too chickenshit to do it themselves.

Yep. The Pharisees sound just like Sarah’s kind of people.

2 Likes

Well, yeah, Donnie may be unfit and everything, but dammit, Hillary had emails!

2 Likes

You know what’s an actual unfortunate misunderstanding, Ma Hamhock? Your belief that you know anything about anything.

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Exactly…Make it right with La David’s wife. And the Mom. And Frederica, who was doing right for her constituents. But in his inimitable fashion…he called all three liars. He never apologizes…because he’s never been wrong…

Ya know … If Sanders were your lawyer, you would be on death row after she handled your small claims case.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available