Discussion: White House Hits Back At Giuliani

“What I’m saying is that in his rhetoric, I very rarely hear him say the things that I used to hear Ronald Reagan say, the things I used to hear Bill Clinton say, about how much he loves America, Giuliani said about Obama.”

Obama doesn’t say he loves America enough? This is some seriously weak ass shit Giuliani.

1 Like

I am sure PBO does not love Giuliani’s vision for America. That in no way should question the President’s Patriotism. Giuliani is way out of line and once again displays the profound ignorance that insures his place on the fringe of American politics.

2 Likes

Most americans don’t feel the need to constantly spout blather about how much we love our country. It’s a given. Time for Rudi to shuffle off to the Hamptons with Judi! and stop bothering us.

2 Likes

Who said Rudy don’t fail?

Rudy “9-11” Giuliani: “America’s Bald Ego.”

Giuliani: “Obama isn’t like us…” No Rudy…and we’re all grateful for that. He doesn’t dress up in drag and try to Hump the Trump.

2 Likes

Don’t forget that Rudy loved his country SO MUCH that he appointed a dirty cop, Bernie Kerik, as police commissioner.
And Rudy, yes indeed, President Obama was brought up differently than you…and thank Gawwwwd’ for that.

Rudy’s pedigree:

11 Likes

Having the WH respond to the moronic Giuliani is like shooting a mosquito with an elephant gun – why bother?

2 Likes

This is how irrelevant Cons try to stay in the news cycle. They’re basically just trolling Obama at this point. Ghouliani needs to just go F himself.

3 Likes

We really should give Giulani credit … he actually completed one sentence without saying “9/11”

3 Likes

I know, just today at TPM, we hear FOX news people questioning the need for public schools and accusing Obama of foisting welfare on the Middle East, Erickson babbling about gays = ISIS, Rudy, Jindal sniping at Obama, etc.
It does get exhausting.

8 Likes

Just LOOK at what these rats who “love America” more than Obama have done for this nation and for
working people. They’re just plain shit.

1 Like

Heck, he even tried to get Bernie appointed to Homeland Security.

3 Likes

There seems to be a certain level of Jerkitude that Republicans are required to achieve. Trust me, Rudy. You’ve made it - with room to spare.

1 Like

I can think of a much more satisfying way to be rid of the facist fool

Because what the country needs now is more empty words.

2 Likes

Nothing says ‘I love America’ like using the money for an emergency command center to build a love nest for yourself to go screw the mistress complete with RG monogrammed towels.

5 Likes

This the same thing that we have heard from Republicans every since Obama came on the political scene. Giuliani is parroting Rush Limbaugh et al. And he sounds like the idiot that he surely is. And he ran for President…pitiful!

1 Like

Why, at a fundraiser for a 2016 candidate, would a speaker attack someone who will not be on the ballot in 2016? It’s just goofy. I have a feeling that Sen. Clinton will not be running for the 3rd Obama term. Just weird thinking on the part of Republicans to continue to obsess over a lame duck.

Half run for president again moron! We need the comedy

sorry, but I’d like to choke these guys, Rudy, Jindal…awful people, truly awful

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available