Discussion: White House Hits Back At Giuliani

That was a mild hit back considering all the ugly stuff Giuliana have been saying about this president for the last 6 plus years. Sometime taking the ‘highroad’ is not a good thing. Giuliana deserves ridicule and mocking for his unsavory past.

5 Likes

“I very rarely hear him say the things that I used to hear Ronald Reagan say…”

Correct, and thank God for that.

17 Likes

Surely you understand by now that this President always takes the high road and I am happy he isn’t a knee jerk reactionary like Bush. By staying classy he makes Guilani look like the fool he is

15 Likes

He certainly does, but not from this administration.

1 Like

Thank you for the lesson in the folly of recklessness and vanity in the powerful, but especially for the brief reprieve from the nonstop ugliness of the right-wing hacks and loons. The greatest of plays from the greatest of playwrights is nearly unbearable in its relentless, brutal honesty; but this latest crap is giving “unbearable” a whole new meaning to me. The venomous idiocy is reaching critical mass, and I’m actually having trouble dealing with it at this point. Thanks for the distraction, and the reminder of something that really matters.

7 Likes

I think maybe the White House just figures they’re never going to top Biden’s description of Giuliani:

… And the irony is, Rudy Giuliani, probably the most under qualified person since George Bush to seek the presidency, is here - talking about any of the people here. Rudy Giuliani. I mean think about it, Rudy Giuliani, there’s only three things he mentions in a sentence — a noun and a verb and 9/11 and I mean, there’s nothing else. There’s nothing else.

17 Likes

Well, to be fair, Rudy’s ears are only attuned to the sound of political dog whistles – so, of course, he doesn’t hear anything President Obama says.

2 Likes

Was Rudy wearing an American flag pin in his lapel when he said this?

If not, he clearly hates America.

3 Likes

Rudy: trying desperately to become relevant. He takes his notes from the adolescent play book, however. Even this idiot Walker wouldn’t go there.

No, the emphasis should be on RUDE

1 Like

So do tell Rudolph, what would you say if you were questioning our president’s basic patriotism, one can only imagine?

1 Like

Rudy (Noun-Verb-9/11) Giuliani.

2 Likes

This is the state of the GOP. They measure your love for America not based on what you do for America, but on symbols (like lapel pins) and rhetoric.

7 Likes

I’ve been where you are currently.
And found that simply refusing to take RWNJs seriously-- is all that is left to do.
Particularly when the blurt is as over-the-top as toady-Rudy’s.
Giuliani is a bought and paid for propagandist.

This is a psy-ops technique.
Rudy is just one drip-- in a perpetual leak of white noise
intended to keep anyone from focusing too long on real issues.
A Murdochian gambit.

jw1

2 Likes

During the president’s flight to Chicago, Schultz told reporters that Giuliani used the same attack during his “fleeting 2007 run for the presidency.”

… Schultz should have also reminded reporters that Giuliani’s fleeting run for the presidency ended when the country laughed him out of the arena. (“a noun, a verb & 9-11” :smile: )

4 Likes

I truly hope Giuliani drops dead tomorrow. What a completely despicable subhuman wart.

3 Likes

But I think the “fleeting” part was a nice touch. Not too much, but just right for this pompous jerk.

6 Likes

I know; but their poison does seep into the national bloodstream. I’m sure I’ll get back to being able to snark about it soon enough; but right now their vicious stupidity is really hitting me, and I just can’t take it

5 Likes

+1 The GOP - the party of lapel pins and rhetoric

1 Like

RUDY HAS NO - ZERO - BASIS TO TALK ABOUT LOYALTY

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available