Discussion: WH Says 'Highly Inappropriate' For Reporter To Question 'Marine General'

I’ve been saying this forever and I didn’t know Jefferson had said it first. It’s just true and I knew when they abolished the draft that it was going to turn out to be a mistake. They were too fucking happy to do it.

Now we have a standing imperial army and apparently they serve our Emperor, not us.

14 Likes

General John Kelly is a disgrace to the uniform he once wore. And a rotten person.
Sarah Sanders is just a shit machine.

38 Likes

Does Perry think a gold star dad who is also an asshole shouldn’t get a free ride? If so, he should speak up about Lying Kelly…

6 Likes

WH Says ‘Highly Inappropriate’ For Reporter To Question 'Marine General’

“Not to mention a president… by which I mean THIS president.”

6 Likes

"… if you want to get into a debate with a Four Star Marine General I think that that’s something highly inappropriate.

Someone should recommend “Seven Days In May” to the incisive and eloquent Ms. Sanders.

13 Likes

Indeed. Maher called it 10 months ago

5 Likes

Why Sarah? Are we living in a totalitarian state?

Fucking assholes.

26 Likes

That explains her normal facial expressions.

9 Likes

He’s retired. So he is definitely a civilian.

But even if he were not, he could be challenged for deliberately lying about a sitting member of Congress.

32 Likes

Unless he starts wearing full dress to the briefings

7 Likes

As they say in the south, all fat and brain addled

6 Likes

Cowards, the lot of them. They call others snowflakes but can’t handle a single question that isn’t a softball from their sycophants.

17 Likes

Also, “Carrots are good,” said Sarah Fourth-Race-at-Belmont.

3 Likes

“the most offensive is not their lying—one can always forgive lying—lying is a delightful thing, for it leads to truth—what is offensive is that they lie and worship their own lying…”
Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Crime and Punishment

26 Likes

The press does not work for the White House, but former Gen Kelly works for every citizen in that press room.

27 Likes

WTF??? This deification of the military has GOT to stop. He’s no longer a general and yes, I can ask a damn question. After all, I’M AN AMERICAN! What country do you ‘think’ this is Sarah???

33 Likes

A lying retired general officer is a liar. Totally appropriate to question (and doubt) everything he says.

17 Likes

I wish a reporter had said: it’s my job to ask questions and if I have to I’ll go up against god himself.

19 Likes

That is why we have a civilian government. The brass can be blinding.

8 Likes

And he’s just “Mr. Kelly” now. He serves in a civilian capacity, and he doesn’t get to trot out his old uniform every time someone challenges him. Ditto for the draft dodger.

17 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available