Discussion: WH Says 'Highly Inappropriate' For Reporter To Question 'Marine General'

“…it would be ‘highly inappropriate’ to ‘get into a debate with a four-star Marine general’…”

So true.

If you LIVE IN FREAKING RUSSIA!!!

38 Likes

I wasn’t watching, but I am curious to know the reaction of the press.

4 Likes

It’s worse than that. The military does not server the “emperor”, they serve themselves. That was why they continually and openly criticized Obama, because he wasn’t giving them all the money they wanted. They support Trump, because the imbecile is willing to give them all they want.

When was the last time a member of the military said: “Instead of more weapon systems that we don’t need and don’t even work, why don’t we better expend that money giving universal medical coverage to all Americans”. They have become parasites that do not care about the health of their host.

15 Likes

But I think that, if you want to get into a debate with a four-star Marine general, I think that that’s something highly inappropriate.

I guess Sandra never watched Dr Strangelove with Generals Buck Turgidson and Jack D Ripper. Sure they were fictional, but WTF? Nearly every thing Sandra says is, euphemistically speaking, “fictional”.

3 Likes

It’s “inappropriate” in a military junta, not in a [d]emocracy.

14 Likes

Unfortunately, Americans have been led to believe that the military represents all that is good with America and the press reflects that believe.

3 Likes

I think Trumps presidency is inappropriate.

7 Likes

Bet the press corp misses Sean.

2 Likes

I want to know why a ‘Marine General’ is always a military god or when they come back into civilian life are we still supposed to kneel? Or stand…or place our hand over our hearts or…

11 Likes

He might be a four star general in a former life and he might still be in the reserves, but today he is a civilian official in the Trump administration. I think the reporter asking him to explain his lie is highly appropriate.

20 Likes

I think if anybody is pushing a lot of fabricated things right now, I think most of that would be coming from the news media.”

Name three, Sarah. Name three.

12 Likes

Yeah, no. It is mandatory that all those in power be questioned. The very idea that someone is beyond reproach because of their position or rank is completely un-American.

*How did I manage to post on this topic without every other word being ‘fuck’?

21 Likes

SHS is “The mouth of Mauron”

18 Likes

“Three is a number with a known liberal bias. Quite frankly I’m outraged you’d resort to such a dirty Democrat trick.”

5 Likes

It’s ‘highly inappropriate’ because Kelly got caught pulling something out of between his back pockets that no one was supposed to notice.

5 Likes

(If any credibility to implode was there in the first place…)

14 Likes

Silly me. I didn’t know the press corps was an arm of the military?

3 Likes

You are absolutely right and that is what scares the hell out of me. A large part of the American population apparently believes Sarah’s bullshit.

5 Likes

Theyre trying to way to hard to keep this dialog going by picking new fights each time its brought up and dwelling on the subject thinking that it will keep folks from asking about NIger…why the 4th guy was found 2 days later…why Chad was put on the terrorist and why trump hasnt even acknowledged nor will talk about what happened?

You know it looks like its working for the time being…but somethings gonna blow… and it wioll probably come from somewhere other than our own media…

4 Likes

Your reminder that this is “National Character Counts Week”, by order of PotUS.

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available