Discussion: WH: 'Ridiculous' To Suggest That Putin Is 'Happy' About Syria Withdrawal

1 Like

Yep, Whoā€™s your Vladdy isnā€™t happy.

Heā€™s ecstatic that his Dotardian Candidate scheme is working so well.

20 Likes

Baghdad Sarah

16 Likes

MSNBC, at least and hopefully others, already pushed back after SHS said such a stupid thing. Peter Gregory said that yesterday Putin said he was happy.

Good grief. Sheā€™s ridiculous and an unapologetic liar. Great role model for her kiddies.

18 Likes

US to Kurds: itā€™s time for you to die again, nothing personal.

22 Likes

Putin is not ā€˜unhappyā€™, Sarahā€¦

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/dec/20/syria-kurds-trump-troop-withdrawal-isis-turkey
By contrast, Vladimir Putin, the Russian president whose military intervened in the Syrian war in 2015, turning the tide in favour of the Assad regime, welcomed the US move.
If the USA made that decision then itā€™s the right one,ā€ Putin said during a nationally televised press conference on Thursday, repeating complaints that US troop deployments in Syria were illegal because they were not agreed upon with the Assad government. He said he agreed with Trump that a ā€œserious blowā€ had been struck against Isis, saying: ā€œDonald is right, I agree with him.ā€

17 Likes

It is depressing that the WH strategy of just flat out lying despite all of the evidence to the contrary is now the standard for all Republican politicians. They used to at least make the effort to spin and misrepresent factual data, but Trumpā€™s pure laziness is obviously infectious.

16 Likes

This puts a greater emphasis and makes them have to actually step up and do something, and do more in the region.

Oh, heā€™ll do ā€œmoreā€ in the region and people will be slaughtered because of it. With allies like this, the Kurds should never forget who sold them out.

7 Likes

Now, thatā€™s evil ! shame on you, LOL.

EDIT Where did the enticing Sarah GIF go ?

3 Likes

Putin in Helsinki when he was asked if he wanted moron to win the election:

ā€œYes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S.ā€“Russia relationship back to normal.ā€

The comments are still significant: Putin is publicly admitting, in the clearest form yet, that he wanted Trump to beat Hillary Clinton during the U.S. presidential campaign and that this preference stemmed from Trumpā€™s conciliatory approach to Russia. He is acknowledging a motive for meddling in the U.S. election even as he rejects allegations that he did so.

12 Likes

Does she think everyone is a complete idiotā€¦

Actually, I feel very bad for the Kurds and they are the ones getting thrown under the bus. You can make a strong case that the Kurds are the natural allies of the US in the MEā€¦

12 Likes

You mean, it gives Putin more power and freedom to do what he likes in the Middle-East?

Yeah, Sarah, I can see why that would make Vlad miserable. Being able to operate in Syria unchecked by a militarily stronger power? Putin must be shaking in his fur-lined boots. How long have you been a moron, Sarah?

Gah, who am I kidding? Weā€™re not militarily stronger with an inept, ignorant, coward like Trump as Commander-in-Chief.

13 Likes

What I loathe about Sarah:
How she thinks everyone is as stupid as the MAGAts
How she thinks sheā€™s getting over with her forceful Daddy tactics
How sheā€™s so proud of her good works to keep America great

7 Likes

Well, IMHO it started out with a simple attempt to avoid HRC as president, they put some relatively modest resources into it and probably succeded beyound their wildest dream. I donā€™t think Donald knowingly is a Russian agent, but that he is being manipulated to act like one.

2 Likes

Not the first time. The last time was when the HW Bush administration encouraged the Kurds to rise up against Saddam Hussein and then abandoned them.

I guess they forgot about that.

Also, Special Forces are apoplectic that they are being forced to abandon their Kurdish allies in Syria. But thatā€™s okay because Toadglans loves the military.

9 Likes

Sarah.
Darlinā€™.
When was the last time you read Revelation?
The chapters about those who accept the Mark of the Beast?
Just sayinā€™.

3 Likes

I have to disagree and say he is a Russian agent and weā€™ll know the complete details sometime next year after Muellerā€™s investigation is complete and the House has investigated and subpoenaed documents particularly tax records. trumpp was trying to get close to Russia as early as 2013 and probably earlier over closing a real estate deal. He would have done anything for a project worth billions to him.

9 Likes

Evangelical lamely trying to deflect from their White House cabal guiding Trump into putting the Gog and Magog unhindered on Israelā€™s doorstep, a prelude to the final battle between Good and Evil, aka Armageddon, as prophesied in the Bibleā€™s Book of Revelations.

Look it up! Itā€™s all connected, man!

3 Likes

Will be interesting to see the conclusion of this. One day I hope we can laugh about itā€¦

2 Likes

bullshit

clearly they read the transcript from the Puppet Masterā€™s annual press conference yesterday where he praised the withdrawal from Syria, otherwise they would not have adhered to Putinā€™s Afghanistan marching orders within hours

the pace of tRUmpā€™s putin appeasement has accelerated to the point that I interpret that tRUmp has an understanding that his time is limited to a much narrower time frame than the one he was operating on pre-shitstorm/pre-Cohen

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available