Discussion: Trump:

Discussion for article #239006

1 Like

The president hinted at a third run for president when he was in Ethiopia, and I think he should go through with it.

11 Likes

I thought tRump was only a flash in the pan, but, happily he appears to have staying power!

5 Likes

Karl again proves he can’t ask a decent follow-up to save his life though he did try a tiny bit of Bush fluffing before scurrying back into his minion hole…

4 Likes

…and then what does George W. Bush mean for white men?..

21 Likes

Wow. This motherfucker can tapdance in clown shoes like nobody else. Truly amazing. The layers here are manifold…like a fucking 12 layer cake of rank racism, “White Man’s Burden” patronizing, misguided pandering outreach, base crassness, etc. Mind boggling. Like leaning on the piano and hitting every note but the right one all at once in the middle of “Straight, No Chaser” or something.

13 Likes

Thanks, Obama! --Ben Carson

17 Likes

"And by the way, he has done nothing for African Americans. You look at what’s gone on with their income levels. You look at what’s gone on with their youth. I thought that he would be a great cheerleader for this country. I thought he’d do a fabulous job for the African American citizens of this country."

‘weighs this out’

'types into the Google search bar “Donald Trump and birther quotes.”

About 91,700 results (0.36 seconds)

Seeing how that the majority of the American media still won’t do any real research in regards to these guys…yea.

6 Likes

We will certainly have another black President before our first orange one.

11 Likes

Considering there is only one Obama who comes along once in a lifetime, I will agree.

7 Likes

I hope there’s never another white President unless she’s female and/or gay.

5 Likes

Maybe Michelle could give it a try ?

2 Likes

He probably just gained another 10 points in the GOP polls with this.

5 Likes

The people that wouldn’t vote for Obama now because they (mistakenly) believe that he hasn’t done a good job as president are the same people that voted for McCain and Romney. Obama could win tomorrow if he ran.

23 Likes

It’s fantastic trolling.

Of course he’s right, there won’t be another black president for years. It’ll be a white woman.

14 Likes

“The president hinted at a third run for president when he was in Ethiopia, and I think he should go through with it.”

Don’t kid about things like that. Not funny. I might have to go on suicide watch! Where are my benzos!

I think you should just go ahead and follow through.

3 Likes

Funny part is, this is how they truly think and part of what drove the GOP/Teatrolls’ “destroy him no matter the costs” strategy. I’ve said for years that they’ve wanted desperately to set up the argument for future elections of “remember what happened last time you elected one?”

4 Likes

Please remember that Cruz is a supposed Trump* ally.

*-from late March 2015

Or for shrubberies?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available